Senior Manager, Security Audit & Compliance
Posted on: October 14, 2020
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create
software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of
digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise
OpenText is seeking a collaborative and technically experienced
Senior Manager, Security Audit & Compliance to manage multiple
compliance programs and lead a dedicated team of professionals that
are responsible for managing and leading efforts to produce
actionable plans and meet the compliance requirements. The ITC
Team, part of Global Information Security (GIS) is currently
focused on, but not limited to SOC1, SOC2, PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001,
You are great at:
* Motivating and leading a team of talented and dedicated Security
Compliance Analysts, supporting multiple audit and compliance
* Managing the overarching annual audit plan with internal and
external auditors to support delivery of multiple, simultaneous
audits and certifications (both new and existing) within the Open
* Overseeing and leading the delivery of multiple audit milestones
to ensure audit timelines stay on target by escalating and
* Building relationships with technology and business stakeholders
to drive, track, and resolve all aspects of compliance readiness
and audit execution.
* Managing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives and
industry best practices
What it takes:
* 5 + years of experience in a technical management or leader
* 7+ years of experience in IT audit and/or compliance, with a
concentration on leading multiple, simultaneous audit engagements
for a Cloud Service Provider, encompassing multiple frameworks.
* Experience leading and/or with managing the entire audit
lifecycle of a certification program for at least two of the
following- ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA/HITRUST, SOC 1/2, SOX,
* Familiar with Information Security principles, knowledge of IT
processes (e.g. Change Management, Incident Management, Risk
Management, Network and System Administration),
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business or related
* Big four audit firm experience a plus.
* Experience with GRC Tools is a plus.
* Industry standard certifications (CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead
Implementer/Auditor) a plus.
* Strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, communication and
* Ability to work both independently and within a global team
* Demonstrated strength in working in a high change environment.
Ability to develop and foster strong relationships with technology
and business stakeholders.
* Effective team collaboration plus the ability to coach and mentor
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best
talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry,
disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual
orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the
recruitment process please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under
Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and
Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee
Polygraph Protection Act
Keywords: OpenText, Scottsdale , Senior Manager, Security Audit & Compliance, Accounting, Auditing , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!