Sr. CFP Financial Advisor
Posted on: November 20, 2020
Change how the world invests, one client at a time:
We believe that everyone should be given a chance to succeed - and
that starts with you. As a Senior CFP Financial Advisor, you'll
develop tailored strategies that will help our clients achieve
their unique financial goals. Advance your career in a team
environment where it's the people, not just the finances that
In this role, you will:
* Gain a deep understanding of our clients' unique needs and
aspirations to confidently advise them on their financial goals
* Craft investment solutions based on Vanguard's philosophy: taking
a stand for investors
* Build and deepen your knowledge and skillset by maintaining a
strong portfolio and an in-depth understanding of financial
* Develop your craft of planning
* Be an active part of a collaborative team and share best
* Form relationships with senior management
* Put investors on a path to a successful financial future
Turn your passion into a world of opportunity
At Vanguard, clients are our most important asset. As a Senior
Financial Advisor, you will be tasked with looking out for our
clients' best interests. Your curiosity and real passion for
helping people can flourish in this role, where you will work with
clients and help guide their success. Here, you'll discover an
abundance of opportunities in a culture that values partnership and
collaboration. We support each other's success while working
towards the same goal of standing up for investors across the
What it takes:
* Minimum of five+ years advisory experience in a client facing
* Extensive client service experience; managing an ongoing book of
* Client Relationship Management mastery
* Exceptional investment acumen and knowledge of broader planning
* Shown ability to coach and mentor
* Offer clients an educational/consultative approach
What you'll need
* CFP required
* Series 7, 63 or 66 (or ability to obtain within 3 months of
* Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
* Relocation available to those who qualify.
* If you are offered and accept this position, and you do not have
the necessary FINRA licenses for the role, then you must obtain the
required licenses within the specified period of time as outlined
by Vanguard's FINRA Licensing Policy. Additionally, prior to moving
into this licensed role, you will be asked to provide authorization
for Vanguard to conduct a full background check, including
criminal, employment/education history, credit and public records
search in accordance with the FINRA regulations.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values.
Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity,
and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return.
We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global
market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the
people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our
opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is
firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve
our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew),
and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires
building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of
individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower
our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving
Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to
collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in
delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them
fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment
Keywords: Vanguard, Scottsdale , Sr. CFP Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!