Joint Venture Closing Manager
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a
strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing
the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams
which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are
all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a
positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to
take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary
employees. Come join us!loanDepot - We are America's
Lender.Position Summary:Responsible for overseeing the daily
operations of the Closing team and for maintaining an in-depth
knowledge of the entire loan life cycle in order to fully
understand implication of the closing function. Ensures the
performance of all duties in accordance with the company's policies
and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations,
wherein the company operates.Responsibilities:
- Ensure file/docs meet RESPA, MDIA and investor requirements in
context of loan processing
- Address closing related questions from closing coordinators,
title and escrow companies regarding process and procedures.
- Ensure that all closing coordinators are providing detailed and
accurate financial numbers to borrowers, title and escrow.
- Communicate with internal departments (ie processing, funding,
post-closing, branch managers) and outside partners (ie escrow,
document support) to close the loan in an Ensure documents are
drawn within posted turn times.
- Manage workflow consistent with business needs. Could include
assigning loans, special projects, reporting to senior management
and for internal workflow uses.
- Communicate new policy and procedures related to closing with
- Adhere to and enforce posted turn times.
- Strategic review/audit/spot checking as many loan documents per
day as possible.
- Draw documents on employee loans.
- Process loans that are considered rush, important and special
- Communicate with document companies regarding new products,
branches, and state presences.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of entire loan life cycle in order
to fully understand implication of the work of the closing
- Accurately file documents and information in the system and
ensure all information is complete and accurate. Use checklists and
other job aides as necessary to accurately complete all required
- Make sure loans are complete (contains all data fields and
documents), accurate (true and correct), thorough (no detail
overlooked) and reliable (all sources are trusted).
- Perform other related duties as assigned and
- At least 3 years of closing experience within mortgage lending
industry; 1 year of supervisory experience preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: loanDepot, Scottsdale , Joint Venture Closing Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!