Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Inspired Healthcare Capital
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Inspired Healthcare Capital is seeking a Senior Financial
Analyst to join their team in Scottsdale, Arizona. This is an
opportunity to join a highly experienced and dynamic team of
Inspired Healthcare Capital fosters an inclusive corporate culture
that is described as:
- A creative, growth-oriented company
- A fun atmosphere with great co-workers
- An environment that fosters personal growth and
- Team-oriented culture, open, collaborative.
- Potential hybrid work schedule.
- Collaborate with other departments on developing and
maintaining financial models that serve as the primary source of
fund/corporate level financial projections.
- Become an expert at analyzing asset-level and fund-level
capitalization and incorporating the waterfalls of complex
financing arrangements, co-investments, strategic partnerships, and
partnership allocations into models.
- Clearly and pro-actively communicate the results of financial
analysis via written deliverables and oral presentation.
- Efficiently integrate models with other data sources and
reporting tools. Validate the quality and completeness of all data
analyzed and reported. Continuously improve existing tools and
expand modeling and analysis capabilities of the team.
- Perform Ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant FP&A, corporate strategy/business
analysis experience (Experience in real estate, private
equity/investment banking industry is a plus).
- Heavy financial modeling experience is required. Experience
should encompass full financial statement modeling and developing
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (VBA experience is a
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Solutions-oriented mindset, ability to work independently and
Keywords: Inspired Healthcare Capital, Scottsdale , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!