Company: Wallace Plese + Dreher - Arizona CPAs - Accountant
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Wallace Plese + Dreher (WP+D), with offices in Chandler and
Scottsdale, Arizona, is seeking a full-time, Audit Senior
interested in building relationships and advancing their career. We
offer a hybrid work environment and you can choose to work from
either office in Chandler or Scottsdale.
Part-time and seasonal candidates will not be considered for this
As an Audit Senior, you will have opportunities to:
- Build relationships with clients by gathering information,
resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process
- Lead client audit, review, and compilation engagements,
including planning, executing, directing and completing financial
- Demonstrate knowledge of generally accepted accounting
principles and financial statement presentation.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates on audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit related
- Acquire a working knowledge of clients' businesses.
- Perform other accounting services as assigned.
- 2-4 years of audit experience.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- 4 year accounting degree.
- Majority of travel required within the Phoenix-metro area.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Highly motivated self-starters with ability to multitask and
complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness,
combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral
and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Keywords: Wallace Plese + Dreher - Arizona CPAs - Accountant, Scottsdale , Audit Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!