Senior Accountant - Hybrid
Company: The Keller Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Keller Group is seeking a Senior Accountant for a forward
thinking and well established organization with great tenure and
work/life balance. This is a successful, growing organization who
seeks fresh talent to continue to build their very impressive team.
The Senior Accountant will have varied daily responsibility and
must be able to successfully multitask and manage their
time/workload appropriately. This position is with a hard working
yet laid-back department and offers a wonderful opportunity to be
part of an established and expanding team.Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly financial analysis & reporting package
- Provide financial support to the business including
forecasting, budgeting, and analyzing variations from budget
- Heavy G/L Accounting
- Balance credit cards and account statements monthly
- Reconcile variances on statements
- Assist with A/P and A/R as needed
- Assist in additional projects as requested by
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Accounting
- High volume reconciliation experience
- Hands-on experience working with general ledgers
- Strong user in Excel, advanced formulas, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skillsBenefits:
- Join a progressive organization who is an industry leader with
- Competitive salary, plus bonus potential and comprehensive
- Amazing leadership with opportunity for mentorshipThis Senior
Accountant role in Scottsdale, Arizona is moving quickly - please
apply for immediate consideration for this exceptional opportunity!
Must be local to Arizona to be considered!
Keywords: The Keller Group, Scottsdale , Senior Accountant - Hybrid, Accounting, Auditing , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!