Associate Financial Advisor Eaton-Cambridge Inc.
Company: Financial Planning Association
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This position will combine associate advisor and paraplanner
responsibilities with a career path of an advisor. This position
will support the firms lead advisors in serving current client
needs on a day-to-day basis. In addition, the position will play a
critical role with new and prospective clients using our discovery
process to quantify the value we can offer above and beyond their
current situation. We strive to surprise and delight our clients.
Along with all teammates, you will find unique ways to deliver on
that goal. Core Responsibilities:
- Develop and update financial plans for current and new clients.
Be comfortable conversing with clients and participating in client
- Document meeting notes and tasks as a result of client
meetings, assuring we deliver on all tasks we promise to deliver
- Use analytical capacity to determine and recommend solutions in
advanced areas such as retirement planning, tax-efficient
distribution planning and investment strategies, social security
claiming strategies, employer stock and option planning, deferred
compensation planning, pension analysis, estate planning, insurance
review and analysis, tax loss harvesting, etc.
- Use tax background to address tax specific questions for
clients, and work with the firm's other advisors to formulate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work with other team members to evaluate/lead new firm-wide
- Promote a culture of compliance by following and enforcing firm
policies and procedures and all applicable compliance rules and
- Actively participate in industry/community organizations.
- CFP or CPA certification preferred (Required within 24 months
- Minimum of 3 years of financial planning and/or investment
advisor experience with direct client responsibilities.
- Series 65 securities registration required (or completed within
6 months of hire).
- Knowledge and experience with financial planning software
- Highly analytical and proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Track record of establishing and maintaining successful
interpersonal relationships. NOTES:
Additional Salary Information: Depending upon experience
Internal Number: 1 About Eaton-Cambridge Inc. At Eaton-Cambridge
our goal is to help you gain clarity and confidence around your
financial goals, so that together, we can build a Bright and
Confident Future for you and your family. To Apply:
and "Message Marc Giannone FPA of Greater Phoenix
c/o Premium Organization
PO Box 4130, Scottsdale AZ 85261
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org Office Hours:
Mon-Thurs: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Fri: 9:00AM - 1:00PM
Fax: 480-922-5283 Connect with Us!
Website Development byFinancier SEO - a digital marketing agency
focused on helping financial advisors and planners excel with
digital campaigns. We are proud of our ongoing relationship with
FPA of Greater Phoenix.
Keywords: Financial Planning Association, Scottsdale , Associate Financial Advisor Eaton-Cambridge Inc., Accounting, Auditing , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!