Company: Eckerd Kids (Eckerd Youth Alternatives, Inc)
Posted on: March 14, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Auditor Full Time Professional
Scottsdale, AZ, US ODLE Management - A Subsidiary of Eckerd
ConnectsReports to the Corporate Finance and Administration
Director and is a salaried, exempt position. Responsible to assist
the Corporate Finance and Administration team with Universal Audit
Compliance and all other contract administration as assigned.
Develops monitoring tools and conducts financial and administration
audits; participates in corporate assessments; reviews corporate
policy and procedures for inconsistencies; and develops strategic
recommendations for improving processes and review the suitability
of internal control design -Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable
issues and dimension of risk.
- Advise and recommend changes in procedures to ensure
- Continuously -monitor and evaluate -internal -procedures -to
-ensure -policies -and procedures -are -in -compliance with -the
-Corporate and PRH directives.
- Identify any data error, unaccountable transactions, faulty or
- Conduct scheduled random sampling of finance and administration
processes and supporting documentation
- Assist in the development of new and revised policies and
procedures affecting center administration.
- Weekly and monthly report collection and tracking for Universal
Audit Plan and PRH Reporting Requirements.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships between Center
and Corporate staff
- After each Corporate Office Center Assessment (COCA) visit,
assist Corporate F&A Director to follow-up on needed
remediation of any and all findings.
- Interact with and provide on-going feedback to Corporate
management concerning findings and recommendations resulting from
assessments or projects.
- Assist Corporate F&A Director with developing and
maintaining comprehensive training plans for ongoing compliance
training and education for staff.
- Perform system administration duties for a variety of finance
and administration tools such as credit card, banking, and payroll
- Ensures Centers update the status of each CRA deficiency at
least monthly or more frequently as needed.
- Demonstrates and abides by ODLE Core Values and operating
- Maintains accountability of staff, students, and property,
adheres to safety practices in all areas of responsibility.
- Cultivates and maintains a climate on center that is free of
harassment, intimidation, and disrespect to provide a safe place
for staff and students to work and learn.
- Performs other duties as assigned.The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed
by a person in this position. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all duties that may be performed in such a
position.Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Public
Administration, or equivalent job experience.
- Ability to develop and implement continuous improvement
- Well-organized and attentive to detail.
- Able to meet deadlines and manage projects.
- Ability to prepare written materials in a clear, concise, and
compelling manner. Strong analytical and problem-solving
- Ability to generate innovative ideas and challenge status
- Knowledge, familiarity, and ability to impart the mechanics of
the Policy & Requirements Handbook (PRH), Program Assessment Guide
(PAG), and corporate policies and procedures is preferred.
- Ability to work with varied entities and disseminating
appropriate information to appropriate center and corporate staff.
The employer of record for this position is Eckerd Youth
Alternatives, Inc. DBA Eckerd Connects which assigns employees to
Odle Management Group, LLC. Odle Management considers all qualified
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age,
disability, or status as a protected veteran. Odle Management is a
drug-free workplace and utilizes E-verify to confirm employment
Keywords: Eckerd Kids (Eckerd Youth Alternatives, Inc), Scottsdale , Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...