Senior Auditor -Public Accounting
Company: KESST Global Network
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Growing CPA firm in Scottsdale, Arizona is looking to add a
Senior Auditor to their staff.
- Build relationships with clients by gathering information,
resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process
- Lead client audit, review, and compilation engagements,
including planning, executing, directing and completing financial
- Demonstrate knowledge of generally accepted accounting
principles and financial statement presentation.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates on audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit related
- Acquire a working knowledge of clients' businesses.
- Perform other accounting services as assigned. Requirements:
- BS degree in Accounting. Masters in Accounting a plus!
- 3-6 years of audit experience in public accounting.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- Dedication to superior client service.
- Highly motivated self-starters with ability to multitask and
complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness,
combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral
and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Keywords: KESST Global Network, Scottsdale , Senior Auditor -Public Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...