Senior Tax Associate
Posted on: November 17, 2023
The Scottsdale ATLAS location is seeking an experienced Senior
Tax Associate to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to
join a family of firms across multiple states with a lot of room
The Senior Associate Role will work under the supervision of a
Manager or Partner/CPA. A Senior Associate will support the firm's
clients in the duties listed below and provide support to the staff
they work with. Some duties listed below are subject to the
department the Associate primarily works in.
- Process Federal and State compliance reporting.
- Prepare individual and entity tax returns.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Perform general bookkeeping including payroll and account
- Follow strict guidelines regarding file management and client
- Regularly use Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, and
- Use QuickBooks.
- Regularly use CCH Software.
- Maintain a full schedule.
- Input data, schedule required jobs and verify the
- Other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and extremely organized.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to set priorities independently and skillfully juggle
multiple tasks in a fast-paced office.
- Able to work as part of a team with a service
- Great listener.
- BS in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Experience with a public accounting firm.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role preferred.
Keywords: Atlasfirms, Scottsdale , Senior Tax Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!