Company: AssuredPartners Careers
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Overview: AssuredPartners of Arizona is seeking an Insurance
Agency Accountant to join our growing business in Scottsdale, AZ! -
The Insurance Agency Accountant will work closely with the
Controller and Accounting Assistant to provide general accounting
functions. The Ideal Candidate
- As an Insurance Agency Accountant, quality is of utmost
importance to you
- You possess strong technical skills and can handle complex
financial situations, as well as communicate them
- You are a team player and have a customer service mindset,
working well across the organization and alongside your team If
this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and apply! What
- Upload monthly platform general ledger (G/L) activity into the
Corporate G/L, and reconcile differences. Review and reconcile
intercompany expenses to assure expenses are properly recorded.
Analyze the platform's monthly balance sheet and income statement
to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Review and document variance explanations from the platform
CFOs. Have an overall understanding of the platform financials, and
have the ability to answer specific questions from senior
- Create the monthly cashflows for the assigned platforms.
- Handle insurance carrier payables and bank deposits.
- Create supporting documentation and have a strong understanding
of the assigned quarterly financial statement footnotes. Have the
ability to rotate footnotes annually and train others on the
previously assigned footnotes.
- Analyze accounting problems and arrive at workable solutions.
Evaluate information, identify key issues that need to be addressed
and develop courses of action that effectively address the issue at
- Manage assigned projects by prioritizing work to meet
established deadlines and ensuring that accounting objectives are
accomplished while keeping the Assistant Controller informed of
project status and issues identified.
- Identify opportunities to improve accounting efficiencies and
drive projects to completion.
- Maintain a well-organized financial data and document
- Other duties as assigned. What's in it For You?: To help you
make the best decision for your personal growth, it's important to
us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset, our people:??
- Competitive base salary?? -
- Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive
of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick
Days, and 2 Volunteer Days
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical
plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA
contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan
options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and
2 vision plan options??? -
- Company match 401(k) plan - 50% up to 6%!?? -
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off
at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers??? -
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access
to licensed therapists?? -
- Pet benefits & discounts??? -
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a
voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout
AssuredPartners? - What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in applicable field required. Master's degree
- 3+ years of full-time Accounting experience and/or
- Strong mathematical and Excel skills
- CPA license in good standing
- Multitasking/organizational/time-management skills Grow, with
us: AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients'
innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for
creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while
helping businesses, families and people thrive. - - - We're proud
to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America,
but we're even more proud of the honest, caring relationships that
our employees build with our clients every day. Working with us
will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you
learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think
Keywords: AssuredPartners Careers, Scottsdale , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!