Posted on: April 8, 2021
- Professionally answer telephones and direct callers to the
appropriate employee. Transfer a caller to voice mailbox when the
employee is unavailable.
- Provides callers with information such as company address,
directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company
website, and other related information.
- Receives, stamps, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
- Assists with routing of accounts payable invoices to
appropriate business units.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services
(FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Responsible for maintaining an updated phone list for the
- Responsible for ordering office and kitchen supplies.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution
of office and kitchen supplies.
- Greets and directs visitors in a professional, friendly,
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents as
- Assist with catering orders for meetings.
- Schedules use of conference rooms via corporate calendar.
- May also assist with other related administrative duties such
as copying, printing, faxing, filing, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining conference and break rooms in an
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to
accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Ability to multi-task and work in high pressure
- Strong planning, organizational and administrative skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Dragados, Scottsdale , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!