Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Allergy Asthma & Immunology Associates
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Front Desk ReceptionistJob DescriptionWe are a busy allergy
private practice in Scottsdale & Gilbert, Arizona looking for a
full time, energetic, hardworking, and reliable person to join our
team at our Old Town Scottsdale location. A positive attitude, the
ability to work as a team player and provide excellent patient
customer service is vital in this position.This is a full-time
position with varied day shift hours which will begin after the
Thanksgiving holiday. The hours are as follows.Monday
8:30am-6:00pmWednesday 6:30am-noonThursday 6:30am-4:00pmFriday
6:30am-4:00pmJoin our team as a Medical Front Desk Receptionist to
help make a difference in the lives of others through remarkable
customer service. As a Medical Front Desk Receptionist, you will be
the first point of contact for patients, cheerfully greeting and
registering patients, scheduling patient appointments, and acting
as a liaison between nursing and patients waiting for
exams.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and check-in patients scheduled for appointments and
- Register/update patient demographic information through our
Phreesia registration system.
- Verify patient insurance information, scan ID/insurance cards
into EMR system.
- Prepare patient charts for upcoming appointments.
- Answer and field phone calls in an appropriate, efficient and
- Schedule patients for upcoming appointments/reschedule
appointment changes and cancellations.
- Collect and explain co-pays, deductibles, and account
- Follow HIPPA and OSHA guidelines.
- Maintain front office lobby area.
- Receive shipments from UPS, Staples, Costco and Federal
- Other duties as assigned.REQUIREMENTS:High school diploma or
equivalent required.Healthcare industry experience is
preferred.Proficient computer and typing skills.Ability to work
independently or in a team environment.Efficient, organized,
accurate, and strong attention to detail.Excellent written, verbal,
and interpersonal communications skills.Reliable, responsible, and
great work ethic.Benefits offered, Salary DOE.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Day shiftCOVID-19 considerations:Must be fully vaccinated or
willing to do so.Education:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Allergy Asthma & Immunology Associates, Scottsdale , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!