Administrative Assistant, Scottsdale
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who We Are
We're building the future of real estate - today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of
thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate
agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether
that's finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or
ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its
platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate
transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture - but don't just take it
from us. We've been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes.
We're committed to diversity both internally and externally through
programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB.
Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to
HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to
our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a knowledgeable Administrative professional who is
adaptable, resourceful, and deadline driven. You love providing
support to team members and you know what it takes to provide
exceptional customer service. You also think technology plays a
valuable role in transforming real estate.
What You'll Do Here
- Support the business efforts of the practice group by handling
multiple projects effectively; excellent communication skills and
the ability to set priorities are essential
- Process documents related to closings: prepare signature
packets, assemble closing documents, draft post-closing documents,
and file complex records
- Draft and edit documents accurately with great attention to
- Coordinate new client matters; collect and organize information
and creating files
- Assist attorney and staff with document preparation, closing
coordination and scheduling
- Manage attorney calendars regarding scheduled closings and
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative assistant experience, law
office preferred but not a must.
- Ability to multitask, managing a variety of projects as
assigned, work independently
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office products
(Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: HomeLight, Scottsdale , Administrative Assistant, Scottsdale, Administration, Clerical , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!