Asst Manager Front Office
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWhat will I be doing?As an Assistant Manager
Front Office you will be responsible for driving company success
through performing the following tasks to the highest
- Effectively handle incidents and guest concerns in a timely and
professional manner to ensure high levels of guest satisfaction.
Alert management team of potential serious issues.
- Ensure quality assurance standards of hospitality are provided
to all members, owners, and guests on property and/or via
- Check-in arriving guests and check-out departing guests.
- Assist Front Office Manager/Director with managing resort
- Assist with adjustment in departmental policies and
- Complete Front Desk accounting transactions including balancing
end-of-day shift reports.
- Maintain necessary hard copies of paperwork of daily
operations, as needed.
- Communicate with all required internal departments including
PBX, Housekeeping, Engineering, and Security, as needed, via
telephone and/or email.
- Ensure all pending arrival information is accurate. Check rates
and prepare for upcoming arrival packets with necessary materials
- Complete Front Desk Agent checklist.
- Perform property and room inspections.
- Make recommendations to management regarding development and
corrective action plans.We offer an excellent benefit package to
our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision
insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary
travel benefits!QualificationsWhat are we looking for?Hilton Grand
Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating
with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued
growth. We believe that at the core of our company's success are
our Team Members! To fulfill this role successfully, you must
possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in the customer service
field is required.
- A minimum of six (6) months of supervisory experience in the
customer service field required.
- Demonstrate leadership skills such as integrity,
professionalism, and confidentiality
- A courteous and professional attitude when handling upset
guests and difficult situations
- High school diploma or equivalentIt would be advantageous in
this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- Possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to
explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential
functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
- Proven ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Interpersonal skills, high level of communication skills,
ability to make decisions and lead others
- Understanding of how Housekeeping and Front Office work
togetherWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Scottsdale , Asst Manager Front Office, Administration, Clerical , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!