AZ - Receptionist
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Founded in 2004, Vensure Employer Services provides PEO solutions
and human resource outsourcing to small and mid-market businesses
across the country. Through its subsidiaries, including VensureHR,
the company processes more than $19 Billion in payroll and
supporting more than 508,000 worksite employees. With services
including payroll, medical and voluntary benefits, workers'
compensation, risk management and HR administration, Vensure
companies support a broad spectrum of industries, allowing small
business owners to cost-effectively manage HR functions and turn
their attention to growth and profitability initiatives.
The Receptionist as the first-person callers and guests talk to
and/or see how you interact with them creates a lasting impression.
Make a positive professional impression on callers and guests.
Assist callers by routing them to the right person or team and make
them feel important and valued. Greet guests with enthusiasm and
professionalism, contact the individual they are here to meet and
facilitate a warm transfer. Screen calls for Senior Leadership and
Executive team before transferring calls. Assist upper management
with various tasks. Sort and distribute daily mail, maintain
kitchen, restrooms and vending machines by stocking supplies every
day. Load and unload dishwasher every day and clean refrigerators
on a weekly basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering incoming phone calls, transfer as
requested or ask probing questions to determine where to route
- Welcome guests by greeting them and answer or refer inquiries,
or situate guests in the conference room or other designated area
and offer them coffee or water to make them comfortable while they
- Sort and distribute daily mail, ensure outgoing mail is dropped
off on time
- Ensure office is fully stocked with essentials and ordering
more when needed
- Assisting other departments as needed Knowledge, Skills, and
- Ability to listen, ask probing questions and route individuals
to appropriate party
- Have empathy, energy, enthusiasm and be organized
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be credible in the
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or
following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build
relationships with customers and co-workers. Education & Experience
- 1+ year in administrative or reception position
- Experience answering phones and dealing with upset
- Ability to be empathetic
Keywords: VensureHR, Scottsdale , AZ - Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!