Digital/Social Media Marketing Manager
Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Do you have a passion for the social media world? Are you
experienced in creating and executing strategy to build and grow an
audience? Vaco is looking for a high energy, social media
enthusiast to manage a media team and drive company efforts across
all social channels. You will be responsible for planning,
executing, and building the company's marketing strategy across
social and new media. You will have a contagious passion for new
media and will share that love with customers, employees, and
clients. You will be curious, creative as well as analytical and
responsible for the vitality of the online discussion, the
creativity of programs and the measurement and reporting of success
metrics. You will display creative sensibility, business acumen and
curiosity and be well versed in the accepted analytics tools like
Google Analytics. If this is you and you're ready to build and grow
on a global scale, reach out to us immediately.Position
- Create, manage, and execute a comprehensive, targeted social
media strategy focused tightly on brand and audience-building
efforts for company channels, and on providing social tools and
messaging for our clients, enabling them to leverage social media
as a business-building channel.
- Curate relevant content to reach the company's ideal customers
while elevating and focusing the conversation with the
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams around the globe to
lead strategy and produce a best-in-class social media content
library that enhances and grows the company brand around the
- Identify and capitalize on new and emerging social trends to
enhance company's social media audience and engagement.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content for all
company social channels.
- Responsible for the content calendar and strategy for social
- Create engaging social media campaigns to support e-commerce,
marketing efforts, including product or PR campaigns. Work
cross-functionally with Sales, Events and Marketing teams and other
areas to support their initiatives and to build a
- Ensure that engaging discussions about the company and brands
occur daily on social media channels, including, but not limited
to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Oversee and execute on content creation for our client content
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad
- Create strategy and execute creative campaigns to encourage
user-generated content to grow audience and engagement. Measure and
continually improve social media efforts across all platforms.
Understand and work towards achieving Google Analytics KPIs.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels,
design, and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content
surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate
- Learn the business needs and goals of our clients and be
strategically focused, detail-oriented,conscientious and committed
to driving business growth via strategic social media efforts.
- Lead training online, via video/webcast and at events for
clients in partnership with training on best practices for social
- Work with Creative and Video teams to create social media
content that is on-brand and effective.
- Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as
promised, never compromising quality.
- Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the
resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional development.
Attend all company required training and actively participate in
development conversations with managers.
- Develop, mentor, and grow the social media team members.
- 5-7 years managing social media platforms, overseeing creation
as well as deployment.
- Demonstrated experience with social media to include a well -
known Instagram or Twitter presence.
- Experience with creation and deployment of assets, social media
scheduling, analytics & reporting tools.
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce. Experience scaling social media
accounts to significant levels across multiple platforms.
- Rapid and exceptional written communication and editing
- Strong understanding of analytics and a desire to test,
measure, learn and repeat.
- Passion for new forms of communication and the impact these new
forms of communication will have on the relationship between the
company/brands and their customers.
- Experience with optimization strategy and execution for leading
social web components (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogging,
LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- A "get things done" mentality. Strong initiative and follow
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Google Analytics certification.Education: Bachelor's degree in
communications, marketing, computer science, public relations or
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Scottsdale , Digital/Social Media Marketing Manager, Advertising , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!