Senior Marketing Executive- Employee Benefits
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Marketing Executive markets accounts by consulting with
Producers and/or Account Executives, responds to inquiries
regarding new accounts, negotiates premiums and terms with
insurance carrier underwriters, prepares proposals, and binds
coverage. The Ideal Candidate
- A true professional, you are an excellent balance of strong
work & technical skills while being a team player.
- You are a great communicator up, down and across an
organization and work well with other teams.
- The results of your work speak for themselves and drive the
business forward. If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep
reading and apply!
ResponsibilitiesPlease note that the duties below can vary based on
the workflow of your local office.
- Follows up with insurance carrier underwriters to answer
questions and solicit quotes for new business.
- Must be able to manage high level of insurance related
information in a variant of formats and be able to identify
appropriate carriers for risks in a timely manner.
- Meets with insurance carrier underwriters and marketing
personnel to develop business relationships in order to determine
carrier's interest in various classes of business.
- Prepares and send new/remarket business submissions to
appropriate insurance companies.
- Consults with Producers on markets for their risks,
appropriateness of coverage structure, and negotiate pricing and
coverage terms with carriers. Assists with pre-underwriting
information gathering, coverage analysis, and proposal
presentations if needed. Negotiates price and terms and have
proposals prepared, bound and delivered to producers.
- Prepares proposals and binds coverage as necessary.
- Quotes submissions using online carrier rating systems.
Maintains marketing database including customer/prospect
- Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
- Assists in the analysis of lines of coverage and insurance
company trends with the intent of maximizing opportunities for new
business placement and customer retention. Plans and conducts
market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is expected to be 10% in this role.
- Advanced degree from college or technical school; or 4-8 years
of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and
- Valid applicable insurance license(s).
- Tech savvy; ability to navigate multiple systems including
Agency Management Software and Microsoft Office products.
- Full knowledge of insurance markets. Maintain full knowledge of
market underwriting appetite, line of business trends, insurance
company changes, and coverage development.
- Expert experience in marketing self-funded health plans,
including PBM pricing and nuances, Stop Loss insurance pricing and
- Strong experience reviewing insurance carrier self-funded
medical, pharmacy and stop loss quotes.
Grow, with us!AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our
clients' innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for
creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while
helping businesses, families and people thrive. We're proud to be
the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but
we're even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our
employees build with our clients every day. Working with us will
give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn
with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think
Keywords: AssuredPartners, Scottsdale , Senior Marketing Executive- Employee Benefits, Advertising , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!