Marketing Operations Specialist - Email (Zelle)
Company: Early Warning -
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Come build the next-gen fintech at Zelle -, where we're
relentlessly focused on empowering prosperity in all its forms.
From fast money movement for over 100 million people who can access
Zelle - directly through their banking app to new account opening
and beyond - we make a difference in the lives of consumers and
businesses every day and enable them to live their best financial
lives. And we're only getting started.
With a new, state-of-the-art HQ opening next year in Scottsdale, AZ
- plus growing presences in San Francisco and Chicago - we're
entering our next big chapter.
Make your mark on what's next in fintech with Zelle -.
Overall PurposeUnder supervision of the VP of Marketing Insights &
Operations, the Marketing Operations Specialist facilitates a
world-class email marketing and marketing automation program for
our B2B and partner audiences. Administers data-driven email
marketing, and automation programs and processes that drive
engagement, acquisition, activation and retention. This position
experiments and presents creative options to drive positive impact
- Builds, and executes industry leading email marketing,
marketing automation campaigns for audiences using our marketing
- Facilitates campaigns that drive the right response and
engagement for our brands and audiences, including B2B, B2C and
Partner Marketing in collaboration with stakeholders
- Executes seamless experiences, campaign tracking and customer
data mapping in collaboration with marketing teams, salesforce
admins, and web teams
- Analyzes and reports on campaign performance, and recommends
areas for testing and improvement
- Edits segmentation, efficiently evaluates lists and regularly
cleanses database to ensure optimal targeting and data hygiene
- Collaborates with salesforce development and admin teams and
others to administer a scalable marketing automation
infrastructure, codebase, and processes across our email templates,
data flows, automation and reporting
- Collaborates with digital, partner and product marketing teams
to determine technical requirements to implement marketing
automation functionality into our owned properties
- Be a center of excellence and subject matter expert on email
design, build, compliance and strategic best practices and
- Supports the company's commitment to risk management and
protecting the integrity and confidentiality of systems and
- Education and/or experience typically obtained through
completion of a Bachelor's degree in or related fields
- 2 or more years of experience in digital marketing, marketing
operations, demand generation with at least 1 year managing
campaigns through marketing automation, preferred Pardot
- Hands-on experience building and executing email nurture, drip
and one-off campaigns using marketing automation tool
- Clear understanding and experience mapping out campaign
tracking and measurement across channels and platforms
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS - there is a technical aspect
when new templates and design are needed
- Comfortable facilitating and managing the execution of projects
- Business performance focused
- Detail-oriented, project management and prioritization
- Background and drug screen
- Experience assessing and optimizing marketing automation
Physical RequirementsWorking conditions consist of a normal office
environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use
of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately
four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling
and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or
negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and
dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office
equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to
communicate with internal and/or external customers.Employee must
be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive
list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will
follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by
Some of the Ways We Keep You Healthy & HappyAll the benefits you
- Healthcare Coverage - Competitive medical, dental, and vision
plans as well as pre-tax savings through flexible spending accounts
(FSA) for commuting, health & dependent care expenses.
- Income Protection - Life & Disability Insurance options
ensuring financial coverage for you and your family.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - Featuring a 100% Company Safe Harbor
Match on your first 5% deferral immediately upon eligibility.
- Work Life Management - Unlimited paid time off benefits for
when you'll need to take some time away from work to care for
yourself or a loved one.
- Health & Wellness Program - An award-winning program designed
to take a personalized, interactive approach to empower you to live
your healthiest life.
- Employee Assistance Program - Resources and tools to help you
and your family find a solution to whatever life throws at you.
And some you might not---
- Tuition Benefits Program
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Legal Services & Credit Counseling
- Pet Insurance
- Charitable Giving Matching Program
- Employee Resource Groups
All full-time, regular Early Warning employees (as defined in
company policy and based on state laws and regulations) are
eligible for the benefits.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Early Warning Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious
creed, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
citizenship, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic
information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Early Warning -, Scottsdale , Marketing Operations Specialist - Email (Zelle), Advertising , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!