Social Media Marketing Intern
Company: The World Egg and Sperm Bank
Posted on: September 20, 2022
The World Egg and Sperm Bank is a worldwide leader in Egg and
Sperm Banking. We are a fast-paced, growth-minded, organization
located in Scottsdale, AZ. Strong leadership, pro-active thinking
skills and commitment to quality are keys to success within this
growing, stable, well known, dynamic organization. We offer a
business casual dress environment, competitive salary, and benefits
after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, long-term
disability, short-term disability, 401K plans & paid vacation.
The World Egg and Sperm Bank is looking for a skilled Social Media
Marketing Intern to improve our online following and engagement
while also growing donor applications.Interns will be responsible
for running campaigns that drive engagement with high-quality
original content across all platforms. This role will play an
integral part in assisting and/or managing on campus donor
recruitment events. Independent and teamwork varies by project at
The World Egg and Sperm Bank, so interns need to be ambitious and
driven enough to work alone but also able to thrive in a team
setting. -Interns will have the chance to work alongside our Donor
Marketing/Recruitment Manager on all projects throughout the
duration of their internship. This internship will give you
incredible hands-on experience to prepare you to start a career in
the social media and marketing industry. -We offer a fun and
immersive work environment, where all ideas are welcome. -Essential
- Design creative and engaging social media and online
advertisements posts across all platforms
- Tik Tok
- Monitor industry and submit reports on emerging trends to
- Development and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Ability able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and
to work not only independently but also in a team environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high
attention to detail.
- Photoshop/Graphic Design skills are a HUGE plus!
- Willing to participate with in person/on campus marketing
events including but not limited to coordination, set up, and
- Regularly communicate with the Marketing Manager on project
development and upcoming deadlines.
- Assist in the development of marketing content, donor/clinic
newsletter, webinars, etc.
- Major in Marketing/Business/ Communication preferred but not
- Experience in marketing or business development preferred
- Effective verbally and written communication skills
- Intermediate to expert level skill and experience with MS
Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong social media marketing knowledge (Facebook, Twitter,
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, verbal or schedule form
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work well as both a team player and independently
with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a
strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing
environment and consistently meet strict deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable, and responsive to changing
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be willing to work after hours when needed and directed
toPosition Reports to:Donor Marketing/Recruitment Manager
Keywords: The World Egg and Sperm Bank, Scottsdale , Social Media Marketing Intern, Advertising , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!