Company: Barrett-Jackson Auction Company
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Responsible for coordination and implementation of all corporate
photography needs including photographing, retouching, distribution
and archiving of images for events, marketing programs, campaigns,
management and media requests supporting marketing initiatives.
This position is located onsite in Scottsdale, AZ and does require
travel 20% of the time.
- Photographer for all Barrett-Jackson events, auction vehicles,
behind-the-scenes and other management requests.
- Assist in managing Barrett-Jackson studio. Coordinate with
photographers and media team to ensure all necessary photos and
videos are taken of each vehicle.
- Work to prep Barrett-Jackson studio for media team shoots (this
could include cleaning the cyclorama, detailing vehicles, prepping
monitors with talking points, etc.)
- Work with a team of photographers and various other team
members at auctions and other corporate events.
- Assist with processing all photos to print and web
specifications for vehicles being auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
- Assist in managing digital photo library to include scanning,
color correcting, naming and archiving of new and existing
- Work with current systems to create database of vehicle imagery
for easy access to any and all vehicles auctioned at
- Organize and name newly captured files in marketing and media
workflows for population of database.
- Curate a collection of photographs for use in current
- Analyze and execute media requests for images to support
- Maintain studio facility with weekly cleaning tasks.
- Coordinate the moving of vehicles needed for photo shoots.
- Other assignments as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- At least 2 years of event photography and experience.
- At least 2 years of studio lighting and DSLR experience.
- Ability to manage multiple groups of people under pressure in a
- Ability to multitask and meet stringent deadlines.
- Strong skills in Photoshop, Bridge, and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of copyright laws and various forms of photographic
- Knowledge of digital photography and archiving.
- Knowledge of various FTP programs and processes, knowledge of
media requirements for digital images, stock images, etc.
- Knowledge of publishing industry.
- Knowledge of video production.
- Ability to work cross platform between Mac and PC.
Keywords: Barrett-Jackson Auction Company, Scottsdale , Photographer, Advertising , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!