Director of Content Marketing
Posted on: November 19, 2023
BASIS is seeking candidates for a Director of Content
Come join an organization that is leading a transformation in
standards for public education! BASIS Education provides services
to BASIS Charter Schools, the highest-performing public-school
network in Arizona. We have an exciting opportunity to join a
fast-growing team of innovative marketers.
The BASIS Ed AZ+ Marketing and Design department serves as the
in-house advertising agency to support the growth of BASIS Charter
Schools. The Director of Content Marketing will report directly to
the Vice President of Marketing and Design. This role is hybrid,
with part of the week at our office in Scottsdale.
The Director of Content Marketing is primarily responsible for
overseeing the coordination of brand storytelling and client
communication assets across schools and stakeholders. The Director
of Content Marketing ensures the materials portray a positive
representation of the company before they're released to the public
in addition to ensuring accuracy and compliance. This role is also
responsible for overseeing content strategy and development,
managing execution of content across earned and owned channels.
- Develop communication strategy and seasonal messaging
frameworks in partnership with Corporate Communications and
- Develop annual and seasonal content strategy and calendar.
- Oversee experiential marketing strategy and execution,
including staffing, logistics and promotion.
- Manage social media marketing strategy, guiding social media
team to ensure organizational representation that elevates and
reinforces shared goals and messaging objectives.
- Manage email marketing plan, overseeing planning and execution
of email communications across marketing, student management and
parent portal channels.
- Direct creative services and marketing support of corporate
programs such as recruitment and fundraising, as well as school
client communications materials, including brochures, forms and
- Partner with Public Relations and Corporate Communications to
amplify across marketing and content channels our network
achievements, media recognition and accolades.
- Manage execution of annual magazine Outcomes digital
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, public
relations, journalism, English or a related field.
- 7+ years experience in a communications or content marketing
- Extensive knowledge of content planning, creation, and
distribution across various channels.
- Proven ability to execute a content strategy that aligns with
brand identity, appeals to the target audience and drives business
- Experience in creating and managing diverse types of
- Solid understanding of UX design principles and how they
intersect with content strategy.
- Teamwork and the ability to lead and motivate staff to produce
high-level, brand-driven content.
- Written, verbal and digital communication skills.
- Analytical skills to solve problems and find the best way to
convey a message.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask and
prioritize projects while working on a deadline or in a fast-paced
- The technological ability to work on a variety of digital
platforms and also create web and mobile content. Benefits and
- Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on
education and experience
- BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but
not limited to:
- Employer paid medical and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Ability to add dependents
- 401k with partial match that grows over time
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the
Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of
1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age
Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with
Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access
Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the
basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any
other classification protected by law in any of its business
activities, including its educational programs and activities which
comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and
Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle
inquiries regarding BASIS' non-discrimination policies: Beverly
Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational
Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480)
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS
Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools,
Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all
Keywords: BASIS.ed, Scottsdale , Director of Content Marketing, Advertising , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!