On Call Substitute Preschool Teacher
Company: Camelback Desert School
Posted on: September 24, 2022
IGNITE - INSPIRE - IMPACTCAMELBACK DESERT SCHOOL, part of the
Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate
educators who ignite a fire within their students, inspiring them
to become lifelong learners, ultimately making a positive impact on
each child's unique educational journey.
- Employment Status: Substitute
- Duration: Year-Round (12 months),
- Location: 9606 E Kalil Dr Scottsdale, AZ 85260It Takes a
Village---.We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our
goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding
educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning
and play -. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent
communication and providing daily snapshots of their child's day,
inviting them to be a part of the CAMELBACK DESERT SCHOOL
experience, as well. We embrace a culture of care - physically,
emotionally, socially, and intellectually, both in and out of the
- 93% Parent Satisfaction!
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
- Growth Opportunities!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K!
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days!
- Education and Professional Development Assistance!
- Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)!All that's missing
- Must successfully clear criminal background without
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Knows First Aid and CPR
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Early Childhood Education units (6 core or more) required
- Prior education or child care experience is a plus, but not
- Complies with all state-specific education and licensing
standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position
(i.e. professional development).But Wait, There's More...
- Camelback Desert: https://www.camelbackdesertschool.com/
- Spring Education Group:
Keywords: Camelback Desert School, Scottsdale , On Call Substitute Preschool Teacher, Education / Teaching , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!