Senior Solutions Engineer - IAM
Company: Discount Tire
Posted on: September 9, 2020
Job DescriptionHere at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of
our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business
has been growing for 60 years and now is the best time in our
history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we
are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our
growth. We are a Company that promotes from within, both in our
retail and corporate operations.
Under minimal supervision the Senior Solution Engineer - IAM plans,
analyzes and designs identity management solutions for the
company's workforce identities. In addition, this position
facilitates the delivery of solutions through the organization's
identity management administrators. This position is responsible to
ensure solution design adheres to the organizations' identity and
security standards; where standards do not exist, this position
will contribute to new standard definition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads with a security first mindset and identity management
industry best practice approach
- Design and facilitate implementation of new Identity Management
automation processes, workflows, and policies
- Collaborates and partners with Enterprise Architecture and
Enterprise Security Architect to meet current business needs and
establish solution roadmap alignment
- Design and facilitate implementation of new connectors for
applications, databases, and directories in order to automate
Identity Management capabilities
- Evaluates, recommends and implements new Identity Management
automation processes, workflows, and policies
- Contributes in requirements gathering and leads solution design
- Leads design review with all applicable entities (e.g.
Enterprise Architecture, Information Security, Internal
- Interact as an Identity Management Subject Matter Expert with
other Business Areas and Technology Teams
- Assists employees, vendors or other customers by answering
questions related to Identity Management Program
- Participate in the standards process for IAM solutions, to
support the development and implementation of applicable security
and enterprise architecture standards
- Ensure design diagrams, system configurations, process design
documentation, operating procedures and application integration
documentation is delivered and maintained
- Provide support to IAM Administrators, knowledge transfer and
serve as escalation point for Tier III and IV issues
- Work directly with internal IT and business stakeholders to
integrate applications into the IAM platform
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing
exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years' demonstrated experience
- Working with Identity Management solutions
- Designing and working with highly available systems
- Okta Identity Platform; Okta Certification preferred
- Administration / Engineering of Microsoft Active Directory
- Administration / Engineering of Microsoft Azure Active
- Administration of Single Sign On (Kerberos, SAML, OIDC/OAuth)
- 3+ years' experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with
- LDAP-compliant Directory environments
- Identity Lifecycle Management/Access Recertification
- Federated Identity Management
- With mobile device authentication / mobile device management
- With mobile application user authentication
- With digital certificate architecture and operational
- With Workday as a Master is beneficial
- With managing cloud identities (e.g. Salesforce.com, Windows
Azure, O365, AWS, etc.) a plus
- With multi-factor authentication technologies
- Basic networking knowledge
- 3 years of experience in designing, customizing, configuring
and deploying IAM products and solutions
- Experience implementing RBAC and ABAC strategies, performing
role mining, analysis and engineering
- Experience with application / platform onboarding, user
provisioning and de-provisioning; access review and
- Good oral and written communication skills and the capability
to explain technical matters in simple terms
- Ability to build relationships and operate within a
collaborative team environment.
- This position requires excellent communication, interpersonal
and customer service skills.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well
independently is essential.
- Ability to also work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Customer service skills, including the ability to manage and
respond to different customer situations while maintaining a
positive and friendly attitude are essential.
- In addition, troubleshooting, organizational and
problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to
adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with and upholding
Company values is key.
- This position requires BA/BS Computer Science, other
Baccalaureate degree, Information Security or related field or
equivalent work experience.
- This position requires certification within the Information
Security or IAM fields or within six (6) months of hire.
Normal work days are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays
and Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are between 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional
overtime (more than forty hours per week) may be necessary.
Not ready to
Keywords: Discount Tire, Scottsdale , Senior Solutions Engineer - IAM, Engineering , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!