Customer Support Engineer
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: The Company: GitKraken is a leading
provider of Git productivity and collaboration solutions for agile
DevOps teams, including GitKraken Git client, GitLens and Git
Integration for Jira. Our tools are used by 10m+ developers and
technologists globally at 100k+ organizations like Apple, Google,
Microsoft, and Amazon. We partner with, and our tools integrate
with, the top Git hosting providers like GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket,
and Azure DevOps, and the most popular issue tracking systems like
Jira and Trello. Millions of developers have already experienced
the powerful benefits that GitKraken products provide, and our user
base is growing rapidly every day. The Role:This Customer Support
Engineer role is focused on driving support for our greatest asset:
our highly technical user base of 10m+ developers and technologists
at 100k+ organizations worldwide. In this role, you will be
responsible for end-to-end queue management of incoming tickets for
multiple software products. You'll be on the front lines alongside
our mighty team of Customer Support Engineers to ensure all of our
users are set up for success. If you're ready to bring your
customer support expertise to a software company with high-growth
goals, we want to hear from you.What you'll do:
- Quickly and succinctly answer customer questions via email
ticketing system. Utilize phone calls, chat conversations, screen
sharing, and other mediums as needed to effectively support
- Maintain queues of incoming tickets for multiple software
- Create and maintain feature requests for our applications both
internally and customer-facing.
- Identify, test, and submit bug reports to our quality assurance
- Coordinate cross-functionally with accounting, success, and
marketing teams on daily tasks and long-term projects.
- Create customer-facing content including help center articles,
documentation, blogs, and videos
- Maintain a high level of positive customer feedback.
- Troubleshoot complex issues with customers, teammates, and on
- Communicate with other teams and elevate advanced customer
issues as needed.What you'll bring:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills for a
highly technical audience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing support landscape with new
tools and technologies.What You've Done:
- Prior experience in a Customer Support role, preferably with
- Experience working with ticketing systems, CRM systems, or help
- Experience with programming, git, agile development, and/or
working with a software team.
- Programming, IT, or otherwise technical background is a big
plus.How you'll be rewarded: Excellence — Competitive compensation
with annual performance-based pay increases Trust — Flexible
Paid-Time-Off Policy (behaves like Unlimited PTO) Balance — Paid
company holidays with flexibility for additional holidays Parent
life — Paid parental leave Health — Health, dental, and vision
insurance with competitive employer cost-sharing Growth — Paid
career and personal development, audiobooks, and mentorship Future
—IRA retirement plan plus company matching Travel — Company paid
domestic trip after your 1-year anniversary & an international trip
every 5 yrsLocation:GitKraken is headquartered in Scottsdale,
Arizona and while we would like to have candidates be local to the
Scottsdale office, we understand that talent and drive are much
more important than location. We will consider remote candidates
from anywhere in the US who apply for this role. Equal Employment
Opportunity Statement: At GitKraken, we believe that diversity
among our teammates is critical to our success as a company.
GitKraken evaluates all employees and job applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender
expression, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability
status, or any other legally protected class. We recruit, hire, and
retain top talent from a diverse candidate pool.
Keywords: GitKraken, Scottsdale , Customer Support Engineer, Engineering , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!