Sales Operations Manager
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Who We Are:Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger
than yourself. We're a Series B company with $54M in venture
capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and
multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth
trajectory and we're looking for people who want to do great
things. Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps
companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage
with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform
connects online and offline experiences via cloud software,
automation, and real-world logistics-a feat that few companies have
achieved.And we believe that relationships matter, so we're on a
mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If
you're ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and
do meaningful work that moves the needle, you're in the right
place. About Your Role:We're looking for a Sales Operations Manager
to join our Go-To-Market team in Scottsdale, AZ. The Sales
Operations Manager is a key partner to the Sales Development,
Marketing, and Sales Organizations. In this fast-paced and
ever-changing environment, this role ensures process efficiency and
consistency, enabling SDRs and AEs to work with best-in-class tools
or systems to do their job successfully every day. This position is
responsible for insightful analytics and works hand-in-hand with
Sales, Marketing and SDR leadership to further improve and optimize
Sendoso's pipeline generation efforts. The ideal candidate will
have a proven track record of owning and executing revenue
operations processes that enable predictability, scalability, and
efficiency and possess a unique blend of metrics-driven business
ownership, marketing, sales, operations acumen, leadership,
agility, and communications skills. If you are motivated to Inspire
and Improve a team of high performing SDRs and AEs, we want you!A
- Partner with Marketing and SDR team to develop ICP + Persona
targets to tie Marketing + Sales strategy together. Build net-new
Accounts and Contact data for the team to leverage on an ongoing
- Train SDR team on proper usage of tech stack, target account
framework, and prospecting strategies to maximize target account to
- Partnering with enablement team to conduct and organize a
regular cadence of SDR trainings on multi-channel prospecting,
messaging fundamentals, customer case study messaging, and other
- Own and manage the entire SDR tech stack, acting as master
admin for sales engagement and data enrichment platforms. Regularly
work with internal teams to troubleshoot issues and
- Introduce and refine data and account integrity programs to
ensure maximum data coverage across target accounts with the most
efficient data management possible
- Support operational and system programs in alignment with Sales
and Marketing Ops strategies, such as lead/account lifecycle
management, SLA's for lead follow-up, sequences in sales engagement
programs, opportunity handoff process, etc.
- Collaborate with SDR Management on reporting for day-to-day
management of SDR team.
- Work with SDR Management and Sendoso Enablement team on SDR
Onboarding strategies. Lead SDR New Hire breakout sessions,
regularly injecting in feedback to make the program as successful
- Partnering with Demand Generation and Sales Development
leadership, work to Identify new strategies for penetrating
competitor accounts, aggregating competitor information and
consolidating talk tracks to be leveraged for successful
prospecting in target accounts.
- Regularly report on Team/Individual Results to quota.
- Identify, make recommendations and execute on improvements in
the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity across SDR
- 3-5 years of Sales/Marketing Operations experience. Experience
as an SDR or AE a big plus.
- Strong analytical mindset - know your way around excel models.
Knowledge of BI platforms a big plus.
- Experience with ownership of content, creation, and
- Capacity to learn quickly and apply recently acquired
- Experience working in a SaaS environment preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to move fast and be
responsive to changing business needs.
- Confident in presenting materials to an audience and motivating
people to cultivate a positive working relationship with
- Strong writing, presentation creation, and public speaking
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in Salesforce, Outreach, Salesloft, Everstring,
Engagio, Marketo, and other marketing/sales tools.
- Experience with lead routing methodologies and inbound
conversational tools such as Drift.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.What You'll
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer:
we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Sendoso, Scottsdale , Sales Operations Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!