Senior Application Administrator - Identity Access Management (IAM)
Company: Discount Tire
Posted on: September 9, 2020
Job DescriptionHere at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of
our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. As America's
largest independent tire retailer, specializing in tires & wheels,
we have over 1,000 store locations and continue to grow every year.
Our consistent growth over the last 60 years, the loyalty of our
customers and passion of our people makes Discount Tire a great
place to work.
This position is entrusted to architect, engineer and administer
the company's Okta Identity platform. This position is responsible
for the stability and availability of the platform's components and
the integrity of the data positioned on the platform. This position
requires a deep and thorough knowledge of the Okta platform. In
addition, this position will contribute to the company's overall
security and identity management services.
- Administration of organization identity directories within the
Okta platform and the platform's capabilities including API Access
Management, Multi-Factor Authentication, Single Sign-On, User
Lifecycle Management, and Workflows.
- Reviews, recommends and implements new Identity Management
automation processes, workflows, and policies.
- Designs and implements new connectors for applications,
databases, and directories to automate Identity Management.
- Contributes in requirements gathering and solution design;
leads the build and configuration of services within the Okta
- Interacts with other Business Areas and Technology Teams
throughout the organization
- Assists employees, vendors or other customers by answering
questions related to the Okta platform and Identity Management
procedures and services
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing
exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires a minimum of five (5) Okta Platform
Administration and a minimum of five (5) years of related Identity
Management experience; a minimum of three (3) years Active
Directory experience is also required
- Demonstrated experience with design and administration of the
Okta Platform is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of the methodology, techniques and
technology used to plan and implement IAM capabilities is
- Demonstrated experience with SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0 and SCIM is
- Demonstrated experience with PowerShell scripting is
- Specific to Okta, demonstrated experience with:
- Workday as a Master Integration
- Application integration via Okta Integration Network
- Group and group rule management using Okta Expression Builder /
- Multifactor authentication configuration and policy
- API Access Management configuration
- Syslog integration with SIEM and Monitoring
- Knowledge and experience working with LDAP-compliant Directory
environments is required.
- Knowledge and experience with Reduced / Same and Single Sign-On
functionality is required.
- Knowledge and experience working with Identity Lifecycle
Management / Access Recertification solutions is required.
- Knowledge and experience managing cloud identities (e.g. Amazon
Web Services, Salesforce and SharePoint) is required.
- Proven ability to meet established service levels,
availability, performance, data privacy, and security guidelines is
- Knowledge and experience working with Privileged Identity
Management solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of Okta Mobility Management is a
- This position requires excellent communication, interpersonal
and customer service skills.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well
independently is essential. Ability to also work in a highly
collaborative team environment is vital.
- Customer service skills, including the ability to manage and
respond to different customer situations while maintaining a
positive and friendly attitude are essential.
- In addition, troubleshooting, organizational and
problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to
adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with and upholding
Company values is key.
This position requires BA/BS Computer Science, Information Security
or related field or equivalent work experience.
This position requires certification as an Okta Certified
Professional, Okta Certified Administrator or attained within six
Normal work days are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays
and Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are between 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional
overtime (more than forty hours per week) may be necessary.
Not ready to
Keywords: Discount Tire, Scottsdale , Senior Application Administrator - Identity Access Management (IAM), Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!