Program Director in Scottsdale, AZ
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: October 10, 2020
PROGRAM DIRECTOR IN SCOTTSDALE, AZ
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Position Title: Program Director
Reports to: SVP, Services Innovation
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona; Willingness to travel 30 nights per
year, Relocation provided
Global Medical Response (GMR) is the nation s leading provider of
emergency and non-emergency medical transportation. Founded in 2018
through a merger of America s largest ground medical transport
provider and the world s largest independent air medical operator,
GMR has a mandate to build the future of emergency medical
services, disaster response, and patient mobility. Our 38,000
colleagues across GMR provide care to the world at a moment s
GMR is seeking a Program Director to join a newly formed team of
innovators responsible for pioneering growth and value creation
through new technology platforms, payor models, and service
offerings. The Program Director at GMR must effectively synthesize
the company s decades of domain expertise with new systems thinking
and an ability to execute innovation. Reporting to GMR s SVP for
Services Innovation, we re seeking a proven operator to effectively
plan, implement, and lead innovation programs from conception to
A major initiative of GMR is the Emergency Triage, Treat, and
Transport program (ET3) launched by the federal government s Center
for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (CMMI). The ET3 program
extends medical response beyond the hospital emergency department
enabling participating ambulance care teams to deploy telehealth at
the patient scene and transport low acuity patients to alternative
destinations like a primary care physician or urgent care center.
ET3 is poised to provide patients with faster, more appropriate
treatment options and reduce the cost of healthcare. The Program
Director will be GMR s primary leader for the current
implementation and future scale up of ET3 across the country. The
Program Director will exercise wide latitude to steer this
innovative program with the potential to impact the lives of
* Define program strategy and approach to rapid implementation.
* Develop detailed project plans assigning responsibility and scope
* Assemble tech stack for effective program management, learning,
* Communicate status, issues, and risks to internal and external
* Mobilize cross-functional teams to achieve program mission and
* Consult with leadership to formulate innovation goals and program
* Guide project personnel to resolve problems and achieve
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree.
* 3-7 years of project management, program development, or
* Experience in healthcare technology, healthcare administration or
emergency medical services.
* Master s degree in a technology, healthcare, or business-related
Other i.e. knowledge and skills:
* Expertise in project planning, team mobilization, fulfillment of
deadlines and budgets.
* Demonstrated skill in executing or facilitating multiple
simultaneous lines of action.
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
* Ability to navigate project ambiguity and organizational
* A strong bias towards action and posture of extreme
* Effective communication at every level - within teams, to
executives, to partners, to government institutions.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Scottsdale , Program Director in Scottsdale, AZ, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!