Compliance Risk Manager Senior (P&C)
Posted on: November 20, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Compliance
Risk Manager Senior (P&C) for one of the following locations:
Phoenix Campus, Plano Legacy, San Antonio Home Office I OR 100%
Work Remote Environment.
Provides second-line independent oversight and guidance regarding
business products, services, and processes through a compliance
framework to ensure they are executed in accordance with regulatory
requirements. In partnership with the business and key
stakeholders, continuously drives a strong culture of compliance
and demonstrates integrity and professional judgment in protecting
the interests of USAA and its members.Job RequirementsAbout
USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For--, and we've ranked among
Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly-- Employers 13 years
straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage
veterans and veteran spouses--to apply. (17 seconds) (31
- Provides guidance to the business to ensure documents,
projects, processes or product initiatives comply with regulatory
and legal requirements and enterprise policy.
- Synthesizes analyses, identifies root cause(s) of potential
compliance risk, provides recommendations that influence business
solutions and validates resolution
- Responsible for project management by leading and influencing
cross functional enterprise or compliance teams.
- Reviews implementation planning for new laws and regulations
and ensures appropriate parties have been engaged.
- Conveys information and position clearly, concisely, logically
and in an organized manner.
- Executes compliance risk management activities in accordance
with enterprise compliance standards.
- Serves as a resource to team members on escalated
- Bachelor's degree required OR 4 additional years of related
experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu
of a degree
- 6 or more years relevant work experience in compliance, risk,
or audit function.
- Demonstrated experience working in a highly regulated
- Advanced knowledge in a specific area of compliance laws,
regulations and regulatory expectations----
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced knowledge of regulatory
compliance to consult and provide insight and guidance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
- 8+ years Property & Casualty regulatory compliance experience
Relevant industry designations (MCM, CPCU, ARM, ARC, CCEP).
- Experience interacting with regulators.
- Experience with P&C product development.
- Previous experience with project management and ability to
provide advice and guidance that confirms the end result will meet
- Experience executing a Property and Casualty compliance
strategy, which should include the following: regulatory complaints
oversight, assessment of regulatory requirements, proper
supervision and guidance of business requirements to comply.
- Experience providing compliance oversight on business action
plans, projects or operational requests.
- Experience?serving as a resource to less experienced team
members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Strong relationship management with internal and external
partnersThe above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees
enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a
flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive
medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth
building programs.-- Additionally, our career path planning and
continuing education will assist you with your professional
goals.Relocation assistance is notavailable for this position.
Keywords: USAA, Scottsdale , Compliance Risk Manager Senior (P&C), Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!