Product Director - remote opportunity
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Address 9201 E. Mountain View, Suite 220 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Product Director - remote opportunity in Scottsdale, Arizona -
Careers at Scottsdale Office Skip to Main Content Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Product Director - remote opportunity
Posted Date 1 day ago (2/19/2021 8:41 PM) Job ID 2021-13706 # of
Openings 1 Category Product Development Type Full Time Regular
Overview Product Director - Remote Opportunity-- About Us: Matrix
has long been a leading provider of high-touch, specialized care,
helping at risk entities and members improve their health and
quality of care by providing comprehensive health assessments
(CHAs). Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing
companies in health-care--whose vision is to provide unparalleled
quality and value to providers and members.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and
compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of
- Be rewarded for your effort and passion while making a
difference in the community. About the Position: Type: Full Time
Regular Location: --Position will be remote.--Matrix Medical
Network primary location is at 9201 E. Mountain View Road, Suite
220 Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Benefits Offered to include: Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, paid time off, paid
holidays and eligible for tuition discount.-- Matrix Medical
Network Product Development - What to Expect
- Make a difference--by being responsible for the development,
implementation, delivery, management and overall success one or
- Will ensure the product delivers on its value proposition,
analyze and specify the needs of internal and external product
stakeholders (health plans, members, employers, employees) and
ensure the product appropriately fulfills those needs.--
- This position will apply communication, organization, project
management and problem solving skills to develop products and
ensure that we meet our business deliverables. Responsibilities
- Clearly define the value proposition of the
- Understand and be able to represent how products fit into the
company's overall portfolio and support the overall mission.
- Create product roadmaps and specification of requirements.
- Lead and oversee the full product lifecycle for one or more
products covering concept, discovery, specification, design, build,
launch, and enhancement phases.
- Develop and manage products' "virtual" P&L.
- Ensure the product integrates effectively into other company
- Actively participate in the product/portfolio management
process (project plans, capacity plans, dependencies, potential
- Identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new
product features on an on-going basis.
- Lead cross-functional teams to realize product concepts and
bring them to market. Work with customers and internally to define
and refine product requirements.
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g., IT, operations,
clinical, account management) to ensure new solution design
specifications can be rapidly and efficiently developed and
- Provide input and expertise; representing the product in
support of business development, sales, and account
- Stay current on emerging market trends.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications Must Haves:--
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology or other
related field required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years healthcare related experience in a product
development/management environment with cross-functional management
and P&L exposure.
- Experience leading new products from idea generation to
- Experience effectively managing new products in a fast paced,
rapid cycle development environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills
and ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams.
- Operations experience in business or healthcare.
- Experience collaborating effectively in a process based
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and project management
skills. Supervisory Responsibility : May have one or more product
staff as direct reports Travel Requirements : up to 25% Matrix
Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin,
disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Remote, Primary
Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Job: Product-- Director . Regular
Shift. Full Job Level: Day Job, 8am, 5pm, Travel, Monday, Friday.
Job, Product Development, Product Management, Innovative,
Operations, Remote Opportunity,Regular, Job Type, Standard, Travel,
Pay, Hours. Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Email
this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Get job recommendations
Tell us a little about yourself, and we'll recommend jobs that
match your interests and experience.Click here to get started.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Scottsdale , Product Director - remote opportunity, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!