Cloud Vendor Manager, UCaaS
Company: Ingram Micro, Inc.
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 41232 Are you an innovative business exec. looking to
combine your skills in marketing, operations and strategy to be a
"General Manager" of your own business? Do you have a passion for
setting the strategy and then 'rolling up your sleeves' to ensure
it's executed?-- If so, join our Ingram--Micro--Cloud team where
you can excel as a Cloud Vendor Manager for our UCaaS segment.-- IT
service providers around the world turn to Ingram Micro Cloud to
help build and deliver the cloud solutions that power their
businesses. Today, Ingram Micro Cloud delivers the world's
broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services. By
leveraging our hyperscale cloud platform combined with an infinite
ecosystem of cloud solutions from tech innovators and our expertise
in go-to-market support - we're committed to helping our community
of partners grow faster than any others. With proven expertise
in--SaaS, IaaS, UCaaS, IoT and security, we invite visionaries to
join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro's Cloud Vendor Manager (CVM) role is a unique and
exciting opportunity that enables you to run your business and
directly impact all the factors that dictate your success. On our
team, a CVM owns the creation of the overall strategy for their
vendors, including embedding that strategy in our sales and
marketing plans, to ensure we are aligned and achieving our
financial metrics. At a high level the CVM is responsible for:
- Developing & executing the strategic go-to-market plans for the
- Intimate understanding of the financial drivers and KPI's of
the strategic plan.
- Aligning the strategic plan with Marketing and setting the plan
- Providing Sales with the guidance and enablement for the
strategic plan to ensure execution.
- Partnering with Product Development and Business Ops. to ensure
alignment to the strategic plan, including pricing decisions.
- Adjusting the strategic plan for new product launches and
competitive landscape changes.
- Exceeding the Revenue and Profit plans for the targeted
products/services. This role is critical because the CVM determines
how we engage and grow our UCaaS business. You are expected to
challenge the status quo and you're empowered to transform the
business as needed. This is a fast-paced team and we need people
that can lead transformation, in a fun and engaging way.
- 7-10 years' experience including managing account
relationships, executing successful growth strategies and
cross-functional project management.
- Experience with UCaaS / Cloud-based voice solutions is a
- Experience with financial metrics/tracking.
- Ability to travel 20% - 40% of time. About You
- You have a passion for helping other businesses succeed.
- You can see 'the big picture' - and you can put it in to a
- You have experience earning the trust of other
- You're a team player.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and pride in the quality
of your work
- You're a quick learner and able to connect the dots in complex
- You understand B2B technology and B2B technology resellers,
SI's and MSP's
- You know how to build and communicate a scorecard for your
- You are highly analytical.
- You have a "can do" attitude. Join us in our continuous quest
to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!-- Ingram
Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status, or any other protected category under applicable law. Get
updates about the latest job openings
that match your skills. Accessibility for applicants with
disabilities Ingram Micro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
complies with all applicable laws. If any applicant is unable to
fully access Ingram Micro's application system, please contact us
and Ingram Micro will provide any possible reasonable
accommodation. Applicants with disabilities may contact the Ingram
Micro Career Center number at (800) 446-0075 for assistance
accessing the application system. Ingram Micro does not work with
unauthorized or unapproved employment agencies. Agencies that
submit resumes to Ingram Micro, or any affiliate, do so with the
understanding there will be no reimbursement for their
Keywords: Ingram Micro, Inc., Scottsdale , Cloud Vendor Manager, UCaaS, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!