Assistant Food & Beverage ManagerAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts,
exceptional service and flavors are the hallmarks of every dining
experience. As Assistant General Manager of Ironwood American
Kitchen, your leadership and passion will ensure outstanding
operating results through exciting promotional programs, an engaged
team and consistent guest satisfaction. This individual will
inspire, grow and develop colleagues in addition to potential
leaders. Provide support to F&B management team as well as all
other duties required for the efficient operation of Restaurant
Reservations & IRD order takers. Individual will facilitate
inter-outlet communication through but not limited to the
completion of weekly communication logs, attendance of resume
meeting, morning meeting, Silverware champion, Avero tracking,
assistance with Legacy events and Holiday Functions as needed.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to
earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property
and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our
Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all company,
property and departmental policies and procedures.
- Talk with guests in a warm, professional manner to arrange their
- Coordinate special requests and follow up with Restaurant
Managers to ensure the guests' needs are met.
- Balance operational, administrative, and Colleague needs.
- Maintain "Open Table" on-line reservation system and follow up
with team as needed.
- Establish working relationship with Concierge to ensure guests'
needs are met.
- Works without supervision to ensure operation is running
- Assist with preparation of Restaurant Event Orders as
- Attend designated meetings
- Assist with Silverware programming as Champion
- Assist with obtaining designated Avero reports
- Complete weekly potentials & Outlet Hours of Operations
- Assist with Scores & Trust you response
- Assist with TAS
- Assist with ARM request as needed
- Assist with corporate compliance in menus and practices
- Assist with online menu accuracy as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in a leadership role
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and
courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together,
supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience Feel
Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One