Inventory and Supply Chain Manager
Company: Grimaldi's Pizzeria
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Grimaldi's Pizzeria is Hiring an Inventory and Supply
Chain--Manager for our Restaurant Support Center in Scottsdale,
Grimaldi's is looking for an Inventory and Supply Chain Manager
that will be responsible for creating and maintaining centralized
inventory processes and standards for our 44 restaurant locations.
This is a newly created position that will report to the
Procurement Director. Flexible working options are available.
- Manage inventory systems and assist restaurant managers track
- Cost efficiency and cost control with suppliers
- Ensures inventory/ product is properly forecasted--
- Provide timely reporting based on internal data and industry
- Suggest solutions for process improvements--
- This is a newly created position, so responsibilities may
change based on the successful candidate's experience and skillset.
Ideally this person is flexible and can wear several hats at
- 3+ years of procurement/ supply chain experience is
- Experience with Aloha or Restaurant 365 is a plus
- Restaurant or manufacturing experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good problem-solving skills
Some of the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus potential
- Paid time off and paid sick days
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Food discount and pre-loaded food card that can be used at any
- Ability to build your career and join a great family
What You Can Expect:--
- A full-service restaurant that offers 5-star service, food,
and--ambiance--without the 5-star price tag, and a bar featuring an
extensive range of beer--and wine.
- An environment built on the "8 Slices of Culture", with a
Company Committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where
family and friends gather for great food and good times.--Our
culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions, and
interact with one another.
- Fast-paced environment and an opportunity for personal and
professional growth and to put your unique stamp on an
- Family values with a culture built on philanthropy at its core-
Grimaldi's actively supports No Kid Hungry and Child Help charities
with time and resources.
- To be held accountable for working in the Grimaldi's Restaurant
Support Center providing support for the daily operations of each
of our locations.
- We want you not only for your considerable skill and experience
for this role, but also for your humility, passion, ingenuity, and
top-tier work ethic as a team-player.--We recognize there's always
more to learn and it's more fun doing so as part of a team.
Our key ingredients consist of three simple things: People, Product
and Service.--By combining these 3 ingredients with Grimaldi's 8
Slices of Culture, we run the best pizza restaurants in the
world.--Quality--- People, Product, ServiceFamily---- Opportunity,
Diversity, TrustTeamwork ----Creativity, Passion,
ResolutionEnergy--- Welcoming, Positive, FunAccountability---
Responsibility, Commitment, FocusHospitality--- Generosity, Smile,
YesIntegrity--- Respect, Honesty, Values
---#GrimaldisPizzeria ---Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and
InstagramWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer.--We
Keywords: Grimaldi's Pizzeria, Scottsdale , Inventory and Supply Chain Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!