Product Marketing Manager
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Nuvei is seeking a knowledgeable Product Marketing Manager to
propel our go-to-market messaging and positioning, targeting
multiple exciting verticals. The ideal candidate has a firm grasp
on how product marketing affects the customer experience and can
translate competitive research into real-world, value-based
content. This role defines product and marketing strategies,
assesses and identifies new markets, plus revenue opportunities
across our global operating regions. Teamwork is key, as there will
be deep collaboration with design and content managers, product
management and sales departments to address joint goals within an
innovative payment technology company.
- Support Nuvei on strategy, messaging and positioning, plus
execution of existing and new products to drive engagement and
- Develop and execute on product launch plans, solution offerings
and feature enhancements, internally and externally.
- Ensure consistency with strategic product roadmaps,
corresponding marketing plans and business goals.
- Drive efforts with product and business development to define
an overall long-term product and technology portfolio
- Obtain and use competitive intelligence to align with product
roadmaps in order to outpace the competition, grow market share,
and exceed revenue targets.
- Identify product marketing trends and new opportunities for
growth and incorporate these into innovative strategies.
- Prepare product marketing presentations to key internal
stakeholders and externally to merchants and partners.
- Ensure the product customer experience is world-class amongst
our peers' equivalent products and solutions.
- Develop or collaborate on marketing and sales content to
support the customer journey and business goals.
- Devise use cases and supporting content such as website and
landing pages, pitch decks, case studies, whitepapers, blogs, and
other consumer-facing content.
- Related Bachelor's degree or higher, in business or
- Minimum 3 years' of relevant work experience in marketing,
product management or strategic consulting within a
- Experience in B2B product marketing within a company that has
multiple product lines and target markets.
- Highly collaborative, good verbal and written communication
skills, and capable of working as part of a team.
- Strong English writing and editing skills with incredible
attention to detail.
- Able to communicate complex concepts to diverse global
audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- Fintech, payments industry, SaaS or financial experience is a
- Technical writing experience is an asset.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company
with an open #peoplefirst culture.
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your
- Career advancement possibilities.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- English (written and spoken).by Jobble
Keywords: Nuvei, Scottsdale , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!