Product Development Manager
Company: L1 Technologies
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Are you looking for a unique customer-focused technology company
that will motivate you and support your career? Take charge of your
career future at L1 Technologies and join us a Project Manager -
Golf GPS Hardware in our Scottsdale, AZ office.
L1 Technologies Inc., founded in 2003 and headquartered in San
Diego, California, is a leading provider of technology content and
services for the Location Based Industry. L1 maintains a
diversified IP portfolio in four primary market segments: M2M
Intelligence, Golf Location Solutions, Vehicle Telematics and
Here, everyone matters! As a Product Development Manager -
Hardware, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring and bold
The Project Development Manager is responsible for the
coordination, implementation, and execution for a new line of golf
GPS hardware projects from beginning to end. We are looking for the
right candidate that can see strategic ideas through from design
and testing to implementation and market introduction. The Product
Development Manager is a full-time position and will require after
hours international communication and scheduling. The ideal
candidate will be curious, have a strong attention to detail and
passion for customer success.
- Manage four hardware projects on a day-to-day basis: coordinate
project scheduling, UX/UI design, testing, and development resource
- Create technical specification documents for offshore
engineering team, as well contract manufacturers.
- Manage vendor selection process and assists with sourcing and
procurement of components.
- Coordinate tooling, production runs, revisions, and shipments
with offshore contract manufacturer.
- Manage project administration deliverables (i.e., testing
procedures and tracking, meeting notes, budget tracking, schedule
- QA/QC testing of embedded golf GPS hardware.
- Schedule and oversee software deployments which include
additions, features, bug fixes, etc.
- Test and validate software functionality
- Manage distribution of tasks to a team of both on-site and
off-site international engineers dedicated to the project.
- Provide status reports to management and modifies schedule or
resources as required.
- Oversee and manage project documentation and coordinate
documentation revisions and distributions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent technical
- 3+ years product development or project management experience
in a technical field.
- Experience using project management software (Monday, Asana,
- Experience in Adobe XD (Highly desired, but not required).
- Demonstrate exceptional organization, communication, and task
- Must be detail oriented and a problem solver with a passion to
contribute to a uniquely creative fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on multiple projects in an
environment where priorities shift regularly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with international development teams and contract
manufacturers a plus, but not required.
- Required travel to our San Diego, CA office, including
- Requires a minimum of 20% travel
WHAT L1 TECHNOLOGIES CAN OFFER YOU:
- Paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Company sponsored events as well as a casual work
- Incentive bonus compensation plans
Salary commensurate with experience Applicants must be authorized
to work for any employer in the United States; Visa sponsorship's
will not be considered.
Learn more at
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume along
with a well-written cover letter, which should include current
employment status, available start date, and desired compensation.
Only qualified applicants, who submit all requested information,
will be considered. Only applicants selected for interview process
will be notified.
L1 Technologies is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are
chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or
sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: L1 Technologies, Scottsdale , Product Development Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!