Assistant Property Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
StorAmerica Management is looking for a few Energetic Self
Storage Assistant Property Managers in the Scottsdale area! We are
looking for someone who is high energy, a positive person, a team
player and is self-motivated. We are a growing company and like to
promote within. If you're punctual, responsible, a self-starter
with a strong work ethic, we would like to hear from you!
The facilities we are hiring for are located at: 6933 E. Thomas Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251 and 2950 North Pima Rd. Scottsdale, AZ
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR STORAMERICA:
- We provide a comprehensive 3 week training program,
guaranteeing your success!
- Starting pay is $15.00, depending on experience + monthly
- $10 for every storage unit you rent!
- We help pay your student loans and contribute to your tuition
for continuing education!
- We offer a full benefits package (401K, medical, dental,
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Open and close the office each day in a timely manner.
- Show and rent spaces.
- Answer telephone inquiries and provide administrative
assistance to tenants
- Perform lock checks at least twice each day.
- Maintain facility, clean hallways and vacated spaces.
- Control delinquencies through phone contact and letters on a
- Perform minor maintenance as required on the property.
- Stock and sell locks and other merchandise as directed.
- Keep petty cash up to date and balanced; reconcile
- Schedule use of moving truck for tenants and process truck
- May be required to drive rental truck.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have your own transportation, a valid driver's license and
a minimum level of auto insurance must be maintained.
- APPLICANT MUST TAKE AND SUCCESSFULLY PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK
AND DRUG TEST.
You can find out more about our company at www.castorage.com.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Storamerica, Scottsdale , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!