Company: Pulice Construction Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Summary: This role will focus primarily on developing new civil
construction work for Pulice under Alternate Delivery Method (ADM)
contract methodologies (Design-Build, CMAR, PPP, etc.). In addition
to experience successfully capturing ADM construction projects,
this individual will possess project management, technical,
estimating, written and oral communication skills, as well as
construction experience, knowledge of construction practices in the
region, and business development experience and ability. This
individual will be responsible for managing the entire pursuit
process, including preparation of statements of qualification,
proposals, and presentations.\nResponsibilities:
- Manage proposal requests and coordinate company bids by
creating solutions and developing strategies while complying with
client requirements to achieve ultimate goal of securing winning
- Lead the development and production of qualifications, request
for proposals, and presentation efforts
- Coordinate the preparation and updating of the formal project
construction schedule as required by the contract documents
- Coordinate bid preparation with construction partners and
- Oversee all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality
and compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
- Review all customer requirements to ensure that they are met in
the proposal and collaborate with a -wide variety of involved
parties to include all necessary information within the
- Understand all bid documents and assess project risks.
- Compare and analyze competitive subcontractor and supplier
- Review quotes and estimates with the Project Management
- Ensure the smooth running of the bid for a project within the
correct time and financial parameters, and manage the relationship
with the client
- Review and address technical issues with solutions in a timely
- Define construction means and methods and schedule supported by
the technical team.
- Maintain relationships with contracting agencies and executive
management to anticipate project needs with sufficient lead-time to
avoid delay of production
- Work closely with business development to pursue potential
- Review and assess market data with business development to
accurately prepare bids for proposals. -
- Work closely with management and legal teams to review local
and federal regulations to ensure all are covered for proposals.
- Work closely with employees, project supervisors, owners,
external teams, and support teams
- Ability to work as part of a team and support and act in
accordance with group decision
- Pursue, build, and maintain strong relationships in the
industry to enable effective communication/ties to the local
- Actively participate in target client industry trade
associations and strategic community and industry activities for
lead generation and visibility of the company
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned -
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or
university in Engineering or Construction Management
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of experience in project
management with a construction firm with at least 8 years in civil
projects (such as highways, bridges, tunnels and/or water
projects). On-site construction experience is preferred.
- Experience working on large multi-million dollar projects
exceeding 100 million dollars.
- Extensive knowledge in the area of cost for labor, materials,
equipment, subs, etc. to accurately prepare bids.
- Travel required, as needed
- Knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Communication - excellent oral, presentation, and written
- Goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills Pre-employment background check
and drug screening required. Pulice Construction, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Pulice Construction Inc., Scottsdale , Pursuit Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!