Director of Federal Programs and Grants - Hybrid
Company: Vertex Education
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Be the one who makes a difference!At Vertex Education we are a
team of high achievers, courageous leaders, and passionate
believers in changing lives through education. As a purpose-led
education services provider, our mission is destined to benefit
many and yet it starts with just one person inspired to work
together with us to make a memorable and meaningful difference for
our clients, schools, students, and communities. Be the one who
makes a difference-with us.As the Director of Federal Programs and
Grants, you will be the one whoinitiates, facilitates, and manages
the development of all grant related projects including entitlement
grants and applications for funding through competitive grants. You
will be responsible for performing difficult and highly skilled
grants management duties relating to procurement, implementation
and management of non-locally funded projects/accounts, requiring a
broad and in-depth knowledge of Network, State and Federal
policies, as well as, knowledge of personnel, payroll, purchasing
and accounts payable functions and procedures. You will:
- Writes high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications,
and supporting documents for competitive and non-competitive
- Manage complex grant development process, applying knowledge of
educational content areas, district priorities, and proposal
requirements to ensure that proposed strategies meet district needs
while complying with grant guidelines.
- Complete grant development process with minimal supervision,
taking independent actions and making decisions as needed.
- Ensure submission of complete and accurate applications within
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit
new grants, provide recommendation on district eligibility and
alignment of opportunities with district needs and priorities.
- Establish operational objectives, work plans, timelines, and
assignments for proposal development, determines how to use
resources to meet objectives and scheduleSimply be yourself and be
the one to succeed in this role with:
- a Bachelor's Degree in education, public policy, English or
other related field
- 3+ years of experience in federal programs or grants
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Prior budget and fiscal management experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful grant proposals. and
the ability to analyze grant guidelines and apply comprehensive
knowledge of educational content to grant requirements
- Budget and fiscal management experienceBe excited to be a part
of our team and grow your career with us!Be the one who enables us
to positively impact over 25,000 students across multiple states
while driving our growth forward so we can enrich even more lives.
Be the one who helps us achieve excellence for the 26 schools we
support with academics, finance, technology, human resources,
communications, marketing, facilities, construction, and food
services. Be the one who is a diverse thinker, a team player, a
smart risk taker, an innovator, and a difference maker by
encouraging others to climb higher and reach farther to further
- Be yourself surrounded by wonderful people who care about you,
value your unique skills, and lift you up.
- Be supported in your work by caring leaders and team members
who want you to succeed.
- Be empowered to make a difference and climb higher and reach
farther to change lives through education.
- Be well in all aspects of your life from your physical, mental,
and emotional wellbeing to your finances.
- Enjoy industry-leading pay, rewards, referral bonuses, with
unlimited flexible paid time-off for performance.
- Be able to care for your health and your family with
comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits and invest in
your future with 401(k) plans with a 6% employer match on your
- Enhance your growth and development with mentoring and money to
take training classes.
- Thrive in a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment
where we treat others with fairness and respect, celebrate
diversity, and elevate equality and inclusion as an equal
opportunity employer.Be the one who makes a difference!With an
innovative mind, a hungry heart, and engaging spirit you can change
lives through education. Be a part of Vertex Education and let's
make a difference together. Apply Today!
Keywords: Vertex Education, Scottsdale , Director of Federal Programs and Grants - Hybrid, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!