Company: Hilton Hotel Event & Conference Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionScottsdale's newest resort hotel is coming soon
to Cavasson! The Hilton North Scottsdale at Cavasson is seeking a
Sales Manager for this brand new property!The Hilton North
Scottsdale at Cavasson will feature six-stories of elegantly
appointed guest rooms, resort-style amenities, and a sophisticated
event space. The 237-room state-of-the-art, full-service hotel will
be nestled within Cavasson, just minutes from downtown Scottsdale
and 20 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Designed to exceed the expectations of business and leisure
travelers in this exclusive market, standout features include a
rooftop executive terrace, bar overlooking the stunning McDowell
Mountains, guest rooms with spectacular balconies, a luxurious
resort-style outdoor swimming pool, and lush landscaping
throughout. The property will also feature a 15,000 square foot
elegant event center, positioned perfectly to serve as the venue
for events ranging from small group meetings to large corporate
gatherings and weddings and social affairs of all sizes. Our Sales
Manager will sell guest rooms and food and beverage events through
direct client contact for the purpose of maximizing revenues and
profitability of the hotel property while providing client
satisfaction. Essential Functions:
- Establishes and works a sales pipeline through prospecting via
social, telephone, email, and text channels, as well as site tours
and outside sales calls.
- Meets and exceeds personal booking and consumption goals, pace
goals, prospecting goals, site tour goals, outside sales calls
goals, and personal achievement goals.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key accounts and
organizations to produce transient and group business, to include
room sales, group sales, food & beverage sales, and catering/event
- Strong customer service ethic, always embracing our culture and
mission statement with high emphasis on exceeding client
expectations and always provides authentic hospitality to every
- Negotiates room blocks, room rates, function space, food and
beverage prices, and hotel services within approved departmental
booking guidelines. Confirms in writing to the client and all
affected hotel departments all group requirements via group sales
contract, corporate rate agreement, and booking recap.
- Actively participates in Columbus Hospitality Management sales
initiatives such as training, sales blitzes, joint sales calls, and
referrals to sister properties.
- Attends in and out-of-town conferences to generate conference
and group business, as required.
- Assists the DOS and General Manager develop the property budget
revenues and business plan that supports the overall business and
sales strategies of the property.
- Participates in Manager on Duty Program.
- Participates in Hilton Global Week of Sales Client engagement
- Develops relationships with key Hilton National Sales
- Responds to leads in the required 4-hour time window per Hilton
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Meeting Broker and
- Participates in Experience Scottsdale Fam trips and Sales Trips
- Any other tasks assigned by management. The duties outlined in
this job description are a guideline to the overall position. When
hired into a CHM sales position our associates are required to be
flexible with the ever-changing demands of business. Duties and
responsibilities will shift with market changes. Physical
Requirements:These physical demands represent the physical
requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of
this job, the associate is regularly required to drive, walk, lift
to 35 pounds, talk and hear/listen. The associate is frequently
required to stand, walk, feel/reach with hands and arms. Reasonable
accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the described essential functions of the position.
TravelLocal and regional travel is required, resulting in overnight
trips. This position requires the successful candidate to have a
valid driver's license. The successful candidate would provide
proof that s/he has a valid driver's license upon being hired.
Qualifications, Education and Experience: 1. Bachelor's degree or
commensurate work experience. 2. Minimum of two years' experience
in sales or marketing to include one year in hospitality or hotel
sales. 3. Sales Manager experience in a hotel/resort in the
Scottsdale, Arizona market preferred. 4. Pre-opening hotel/resort
sales experience preferred. 5. Experience working in the Hilton
sales environment preferred. 6. Excellent communication skills
including verbal and written. Proven ability to command an audience
and quickly develop rapport and credibility with a diverse range of
people. 7. Knowledge of travel industry, current market trends, and
economic factors. 8. Experience with Delphi.fdc preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, direct
and solve problems effectively with little supervision.
- Highly enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Proven track record in working within highly effective
- Time management and ability to prioritize job duties and
- Ability to fully deliver on guest, partner, and owner
- Affiliations and Memberships with local Industry Associations
such as MPI, PCMA, OSAE, HSMAI, or SGMP preferred.
- CHSP or CMP designation preferred.
Keywords: Hilton Hotel Event & Conference Center, Scottsdale , Sales Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!