Lead Generation Manager (Remote, U.S. Only))
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Are you a lead generation master with
proven experience at a MarTech company or digital agency? Want to
build an inbound lead machine for a growing B2B sales and marketing
agency?WireBuzz is an ROI-focused video, sales and marketing agency
that brings sales and marketing into alignment and brand experience
into focus. We're a team of strategists and creatives passionate
about serving Life Science companies and B2B enterprises. Our
mission is to leverage our sales and marketing skills to educate
physicians/B2B buyers and elevate patient/business outcomes.
Founded in 2010 by our CEO Todd Hartley, our agency focuses on
using video in all aspects of a company's marketing and sales
initiatives. We develop comprehensive marketing strategies, paired
with quality video productions, to get results for our clients. We
are looking for a new member of our team to lead the growth of our
agency. Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for growing lead generation efforts and brand
awareness through an integrated marketing approach and by
leveraging multiple channels including email, website, landing
pages, events, and sales enablement.
- Formulate, scale, activate and implement our demand generation
strategy to create a robust marketing pipeline focusing on the
development of qualified leads.
- Help build segmentation strategies and execute cross-channel
promotion plans for our target audience on all digital
- Combine analytical thinking with storytelling to identify and
engage the right leads
- Investigate and test new demand generation tactics, technology,
and processes to drive greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identify optimization opportunities, implement testing, and
adjust programs to maximize value.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, products, target
audience, and the customer's journey.
- Manage and provide direction to the Marketing team to help
drive the creation of effective content assets by providing
valuable data-centric insights.
- Develop, maintain, and execute a quarterly demand generation
- Collaborate with the production team to learn about our
services and develop marketing strategies in order to engage with
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance on a weekly
- Design and manage the lead follow-up process with our VP of
Sales for all campaigns and track program performance.
- Map client's experience, help define KPIs, create results
forecasts, track performance and continually refine processes to
ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business
- Work with the Sales team to open up new demand opportunities,
providing strategic direction and guidance.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends, technology, market
shifts, on quarterly basis and make adjustments
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration,
Communications, or related.
- Minimum five years of digital marketing and demand generation
- Results-oriented strategist with the passion and ability to
dramatically grow business results.
- Strong understanding of the entire digital marketing journey at
a strategic and technical level.
- Experience and proficiency with marketing/sales automation
platforms like HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, MailChimp,
ConstantContact, outreach.io, apollo.io or similar tools.
(Preference given to candidates with HubSpot certifications).
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. Ability to
analyze data, synthesize results, extract insight, develop
recommendations, and present findings to senior management.Our
- You're a natural story-teller and inbound marketing HERO
- Your lead gen strategies have resulted in 6-figure sales and
$2M+ revenue, and you have evidence to prove it
- You know how to market to multiple enterprise-level
decision-makers and create content that influences complex deals
while shortening sales cycles
- You make decisions grounded in data, but aren't afraid to take
a risk or test the waters from time to time
- You have a "get it done" attitude and enjoy a healthy balance
of independence and collaboration
- You know how to communicate with and convince stakeholders
- You're excited by the opportunity to help an agency scale over
the next 12+ monthsBonus Points:
- Experience with life science product marketing
- Video marketing experience
- Podcasting experienceOther Details:Interviews Starting: April
2022Position Starts: May 2022Location: Remote from anywhere within
the U.S. (Slack is our HQ)Salary: DOE (base + profit interest bonus
plan)Benefits: Time off and insurance coverage start after 90
Keywords: WireBuzz, Scottsdale , Lead Generation Manager (Remote, U.S. Only)), Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!