ScottsdaleRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Scottsdale jobs

Associate Managing Director

Company: Mark-Taylor
Location: Scottsdale
Posted on: June 22, 2022

Job Description:

Job DescriptionMark-Taylor Residential is seeking an Associate Managing Director of Multifamily Investments who is ambitious, authentic, and passionate about the real estate industry. We are interested in a strategic leader and analytical thinker with engaging interpersonal and client management skills, who thrives in an environment of growth.The Associate Managing Director is responsible for strategic management and problem-solving for the organizational needs of a portfolio of Mark-Taylor properties. This role works as part of the operational leadership team with the Managing Director and Director of Facilities & Service to ensure an exceptional level of quality and consistency from a people, operations, and financial perspectives.Our Ideal Candidate:

  • BA/BS degree strongly preferred
  • Preferred 5 years of experience in property/hospitality/retail management, branch management, and/or operations management
  • 5 years of leadership experience, demonstrating both measurable financial results, as well as growth and development of team members
  • Active Arizona Real Estate Salesperson License preferred (or must be obtained within the first 30 days in the role)
  • Strong mastery of Excel
  • Willingness and adaptability to learn new technologies
  • Strong analytical capability to drive effective results
  • Superior oral and written communication skills
  • Ability to be a role model during change, including large, complex changeThe Work You'll Do:
    • Drive performance and optimization of Mark-Taylor's portfolio through ownership and strategic management of our key metrics and reporting following the Managing Director's strategy for the asset
    • Lead Managers of Community Operations and conduct financial and operational reviews to ensure their properties are aligned with the client's goals and objectives
    • Partner with Managers of Community Operations and their properties to demonstrate sound and proactive decision-making that is data-driven and founded in strong logic
    • Partner with Managing Director to effectively and proactively communicate with Mark-Taylor's clients on operational and financial reporting matters
    • Design and implement workforce initiatives that enhance and continue to deepen our organizational excellence throughout the Mark-Taylor portfolio
    • Lead a high-performance work environment that boosts morale, increases productivity and retention, provides career development opportunities, and delivers optimal results
    • Use operational expertise to collaborate with internal partners including Human Resources, Training and Development, Talent Acquisition and other departments to ensure excellence in people management, organizational effectiveness and the Mark-Taylor brandWhy You'll Love Working at Mark-Taylor (Perks & Benefits):
      • Opportunities for career growth
      • Paid time off, paid sick time, and paid holidays
      • Medical, dental, vision benefits and 401k with company match
      • Employee appreciation events
      • MT fitness and corporate wellness program
      • Access to all Mark-Taylor Residential amenities (including our resort-style pools and fitness centers)We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free work place so you must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test.This position does require travel to various communities across the valley 80% of the time (the other 20% is spent at the MT's corporate office in Scottsdale). Must have reliable transportation and willingness to travel.

Keywords: Mark-Taylor, Scottsdale , Associate Managing Director, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Arizona jobs by following @recnetAZ on Twitter!

Scottsdale RSS job feeds