Registered Nurse/ Case Manager- Philadelphia
Company: CSI Companies
Posted on: June 22, 2022
CSI Companies is looking for Registered Nurse -to assist in
quality care of those with nephrology. This is a direct hire
position on a Hybrid schedule. Join a leading Physician-led and
Physician-owned care platforms in the United States who value
outcomes through personalized and compassionate care. Title:
Registered Nurse/Case Manager Pay $60,000/yr. to 80,000/yr. DOE
Hours: Full Time, Monday thru Friday, 8:00a to 5:00p flexible on
start time. Hybrid Schedule. Location: Langhorne, PA
- Collaborate with Care Team and physicians to prevent
readmission, prevent future hospitalization, and improve patient
- Facilitate patient/family conferences to review treatment
goals, optimize resource utilization, provide family education, and
identify post-hospital needs
- Routine remote engagements and home visits with patients.
- Assess and assist patients for linkage and utilization of
appropriate community resources in conjunction with other members
of the team.
- Handel several patients and care plans and provide updates to
team as necessary.
- Provide high intensity engagement with patient and family.
- Communicate and educate the patients and patients family on
condition and care plan.
- Act as a patient's advocate, liaison, and information
- Timely and accurate documentation.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required,
assigned, or requested Qualifications:
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, and strong
time management skills
- Adaptive and responsive to a changing work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Ability to interact in a professional manner
- Ability to work Independently but also with a team
- Able to multitask
- Takes initiative Education and Experiences:
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) state license.
- Driver's License
- Minimum of 5 years working in the healthcare industry
- Minimum of 2 years working with chronic Illness
- Homecare, case management, and/or Hospital Experience is
preferred. About us The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm
established in 1994 that has been awarded "Best of Staffing" for 5
years in a row. We provide Outstanding services to the world's
leaders in the Healthcare field as well as other organizations. For
consideration, please submit your resume with all your relevant
experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those
candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: CSI Companies, Scottsdale , Registered Nurse/ Case Manager- Philadelphia, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!