Company: SBM Management
Posted on: June 22, 2022
SBM Management is searching for a dynamic Account Director to
plan, develop, and implement customer strategies for the retention
of existing business and growth within a specific customer. The
Account Director will be performing the following duties or through
subordinate supervisors. Account Directors will also focus on
developing and implementing strategies for the retention of
existing business by performing the following duties personally or
through subordinate managers.Responsibilities
- Deliver value to SBM customers in an impactful way to promote
advocacy and align with SBM's established growth plan.
- Provide leadership and direction to support existing program
retention and organic growth to meet individual account and
corporate growth goals.
- Ensure all sites within the portfolio maintain compliance with
contractual agreements, SBM's internal performance management
system (4Insite), standardized processes, corporate departments,
and company initiatives.
- Adhere to all required customer and internal reporting
requirements, including but not limited to: internal growth and
status updates, customer-facing business reviews, and monthly
- Travel is required to assess site performance levels and health
- Seek service enhancements to streamline operations, deliver
efficiencies, and improve the customer experience.
- Proactively assess customer and industry trends to identify
opportunities to innovate and introduce next-level solutions across
- Understand and effectively communicate the vision, mission, and
value propositions of SBM and all corporate departments.
- Work interdepartmentally to support operational excellence and
- Manage leadership succession planning through regular
evaluation of site and portfolio leadership competency to ensure
continuous and scalable growth.
- Conduct management meetings in order to reinforce ownership,
connection, and incentivization through all employee
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years related experience and/or training in facility
management is preferred
- Customer relationship management experience is required
- 2-4 years of supervisory or management experience is
- Proficiency or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Some Facilities/Janitorial experience would be a bonus, but not
necessary for the right person
- A person should have presentation skills, critical thinking,
problem-solving, and the ability to form and maintain business
relationships, computer proficient
Keywords: SBM Management, Scottsdale , Account Director, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!