Director of Food And Beverage - Ancala Country Club
Company: Arcis Golf
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Arcis Golf is looking to hire a Director of Food and Beverage
for Ancala Country Club in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Primary Responsibilities include the following: (Others duties may
be assigned)Direct and coordinate activities of the food and
beverage departments, maintain established operational standards
and maximize profits.
- Ensure compliance with the national programs such as Core
- Menu Program, Approved Product List, Beverage Cartender
- Responsible for selection, development and retention of
talented food and beverage staff.
- Ensure financial targets are being met and appropriate
accounting procedures such as check book overview and monthly
financial reviews are being followed consistently. If financial
targets are not being met, provide an analysis of the problem and
determine a specific plan of action.
- Ensure food and beverage staff are providing excellent guest
service. Review guest and member surveys and feedback and determine
appropriate plan of action if appropriate.
- Identify and communicate successes and best practices to Field
Specialist and/or VP Food & Beverage to help improve quality and
financial results across the company.
- Create and execute short term and long term operational and
financial plans for the food and beverage department to improve
quality and financial results.
- Maintains constant communication between departments and keeps
other departments informed about special programs and events.
- Previous experience in a food and beverage or Chef leadership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, planning and organizational
- Experience supervising others and leading a team
- Excellent customer skills Will often be required to work
nights, weekends and holidays. Physical / Cognitive Activities:
- The major responsibility in this position is to direct the
operations in the food and beverage departments. Therefore a
significant amount of time is spent speaking, walking, standing and
- Communication skills are used a significant amount of the time
when interacting with guests or staff members and when giving
- A significant portion of time will be spent reviewing budgets,
revenues, inventories and requisitions, requiring a great deal of
reasoning and thinking skills.
- Since the employee in this position oversees several
subordinates, a vast amount of time is spent utilizing problem
solving, reasoning, motivating and training abilities.
- Mathematical skills such as profit/loss concepts, percentages,
and variances are used often.
Location:Nestled in the rugged foothills of the McDowell Mountains,
Ancala Country Club's remarkable amenities, unmatched service and
family-friendly ambience have earned it recognition as one of
Arizona's finest full-service private country clubs.
Keywords: Arcis Golf, Scottsdale , Director of Food And Beverage - Ancala Country Club, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!