Procurement Operations Manager
Company: Plexus Worldwide
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Plexus Worldwide is a leading direct-sales company founded in
Scottsdale, Arizona, where it remains a top employer and economic
driver. For the past 14 years, Plexus has been focused on igniting
hope, health, and happiness, through their science-backed
nutritional products and skincare, as well as an exciting
home-based entrepreneurial opportunity.
As a 5-time Best Places to Work winner, the company enjoys a strong
organizational culture and has a deep commitment to giving back to
communities in need.
The Manager, Procurement Operations will be instrumental in a
transformational capacity & is aligned with the internal customers
as a Procurement ambassador & value-add partner to the Business.
This individual will be partnering with the business to identify &
strategize on Sourcing activities that impact the day-to-day &
strategic objectives of the company. This role will also be the
champion of optimizing Procurement processes & systems &
instituting best-fit tools & solutions to make the Procurement
experience more seamless to the end users & suppliers.
Lead Procurement Operations efforts in areas including but not
- Assessing, implementing & optimizing Procurement systems such
as spend analytics, contract management, P2P tools, etc.
- Ownership of spend analytics & contract management
- Process-design procurement technologies to enable automation &
efficiency in the Procurement process.
- Reporting/analytics to enable process visibility & Procurement
- Build & manage processes & tools/technology in procurement
operations along entire P2P workstream.
- Implement a comprehensive category plan & sourcing strategy for
each category related to Indirect spending to include but not
- Finance, HR, Facilities, Professional Services, Corporate
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders & governance
owners throughout the Procurement process to harmonize with &
deliver Business objectives.
- Build & strengthen internal relationships between Business
partners & Procurement, as well as cross-functionally.
- Build mutually beneficial vendor partnerships that drive
innovation & support business objectives.
- Drive value in all areas of "AQSCIR".
- Demonstrate effective negotiation skills while working through
RFP & contract process.
- Create category SOPs that afford fit-for-purpose diligence,
speed, & ease of use for the user.
- Detailed contract review/redline & associated
collaboration/coordination with governing stakeholders (e.g.
Business, Legal, IT security, etc.).
- Ensure day-to-day activities are aligned with strategic goals &
- Navigate spend analytics to identify actionable insights.
- Actively identify, track & manage issues & risks for category
- Prepare & manage sourcing documents, contracts, statements of
work & related procurement documents. Drive legal, financial &
technological aspects of outsourced programs.
- Drive success of Procurement KPIs & SLAs.
- Infuse Procurement best practices & benchmarks throughout the
- Commit to working together as one team, exceed service
expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others
with value and respect---always.
- Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as
promised, never compromising quality.
- Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the
resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional development.
Attend all company required training and actively participate in
development conversations with managers.
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of Plexus by
embracing the Plexus core values:o We are One Plexus.o We are
accountable.o We get the job done right.o We empower others.
Position Qualifications Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in
Supply Chain or related filedPreferred Education: Master's
DegreeMinimum Experience: 5+ years of related experiencePreferred
Experience: 8 years of related experience
Keywords: Plexus Worldwide, Scottsdale , Procurement Operations Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!