Director Of Quality
Company: Select Medical
Posted on: June 24, 2022
HonorHealth Rehabilitation Hospital*A joint venture with Select
Medical & Honor Health Located in Scottsdale, AZWe are looking for
a Director of Quality Management (DQM) to join our team.
Position SummaryCoordinates the Medical Quality Management and
Performance Improvement activities to measurably enhance the
quality, process, and cost-effectiveness of patient and customer
services rendered. Coordinates the Performance Improvement and
Patient Safety programs in accordance with the guidelines and
regulatory requirements of Federal and State regulations on a
hospital-wide basis. Oversees operations of the Infection Control
and Employee Health Programs. Develops and Reviews policies and
procedures to ensure compliance with all regulatory and accrediting
standards. Collects data to monitor compliance and/or
- Institutes and monitors the Hospital's CQI Processes, utilizing
data analysis measuring tools. Oversight/coordination of operations
of the Infection Control & Employee Health Program based upon
hospital size and configuration.
- Assists with the design and compliance of quality
processes/activities in the areas of clinical/medical staff PI for
all applicable clinical/medical TJC /CARF/DOH standards. Assists
with all assigned activities to assure that the hospital maintains
accreditation, certification and licensure. Assumes leadership with
the Joint Commission and DOH as well as other regulatory agencies
with regard to CQI activities.
- Serves as a resource for all departments within the facility to
provide guidance on designing, implementing, analyzing and
reporting on Quality Improvement.
- Assists clinical areas in developing criteria, monitoring and
reporting mechanisms and action documentation related to the
hospital's CQI program.
- Performs basic chart review activities with appropriate staff
for outcome utilization, infection control and medical CQI
indicators. Analyzes results of chart review activities with
appropriate staff and confers with department staff on any case
requiring special attention.
- Prepares analysis of significant PI findings pertaining to
adverse drug reactions, drug usage evaluation, medical management
of acute transfers and other CQI indicators.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse requiredPreferred
- Master's degree preferred
- Previous experience in Quality Improvement, with Statistical
Process Control experience and computer skills preferred.
- Demonstrates familiarity with accrediting standards, including
JCAHO and CARF preferred.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
Keywords: Select Medical, Scottsdale , Director Of Quality, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!