Director of PMO
Company: Vertex Education
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Be the one who makes a difference!At Vertex Education we are a
team of high achievers, courageous leaders, and passionate
believers in changing lives through education. As a purpose-led
education services provider, our mission is destined to benefit
many and yet it starts with just one person inspired to work
together with us to make a memorable and meaningful difference for
our clients, schools, students, and communities. Be the one who
makes a differencewith us. As the Director of PMO, you will be the
one providing consulting and leadership on project management
processes, methodology, and tools to Vertex as a whole and to
individual departments as requested. You will provide guidance and
direction to Project Managers responsible for planning, scheduling
and controlling the activities of complex projects including
corporate thematic goal efforts, enterprise projects, and projects
in support of departmental process improvements. You will:
- Be a thought leader with proven strategic and business acumen
capable of solving complex problems through application of project
- Be responsible for building and maintaining productive working
relationships within the PMO organization and between the PMO and
Vertex departments and executives.
- Oversee delivery of very large and complex deliverables
directly to Vertex in support of the client, or in support of major
enterprise-wide Vertex projects.
- Manage the Vertex Project ManagersSimply be yourself and be the
one to succeed as the Director of PMO with:
- a Masters Degree preferred
- 7+ years of Project Management experience to include gradually
- 3+ years of experience leading a PMO
- PMP Required
- Agile and SAF3 Certification preferredBe excited to be a part
of our team and grow your career with us!Be the one who enables us
to positively impact over 25,000 students across multiple states
while driving our growth forward so we can enrich even more lives.
Be the one who helps us achieve excellence for the 26 schools we
support with academics, finance, technology, human resources,
communications, marketing, facilities, construction, and food
services. Be the one who is a diverse thinker, a team player, a
smart risk taker, an innovator, and a difference maker by
encouraging others to climb higher and reach farther to further
- Be yourself surrounded by wonderful people who care about you,
value your unique skills, and lift you up.
- Be supported in your work by caring leaders and team members
who want you to succeed.
- Be empowered to make a difference and climb higher and reach
farther to change lives through education.
- Be well in all aspects of your life from your physical, mental,
and emotional wellbeing to your finances.
- Enjoy industry-leading pay, rewards, referral bonuses, with
unlimited flexible paid time-off for performance.
- Be able to care for your health and your family with
comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits and invest in
your future with 401(k) plans with a 6% employer match on your
- Enhance your growth and development with mentoring and money to
take training classes.
- Thrive in a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment
where we treat others with fairness and respect, celebrate
diversity, and elevate equality and inclusion as an equal
opportunity employer.Be the one who makes a difference!With an
innovative mind, a hungry heart, and engaging spirit you can change
lives through education. Be a part of Vertex Education and lets
make a difference together. Apply Today!PandoLogic. Keywords: IT
Program Management Director, Location: Scottsdale, AZ -
Keywords: Vertex Education, Scottsdale , Director of PMO, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!