PXG - Apparel Brand Marketing Manager (Scottsdale, Arizona)
Posted on: August 5, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader.PXG - Apparel Brand Marketing
Manager (Scottsdale, Arizona) Scottsdale, AZ, US 11 days ago
Requisition ID: 1972
- Oversee apparel marketing calendar, including planning and
implementation of seasonal campaigns and apparel marketing
- Partner with multi-functional teams in the development of
marketing plans that will help increase brand awareness, strengthen
customer acquisitions, increase traffic, drive sales, and elevate
the overall brand experience.
- Work in partnership with Creative Director and VP Marketing to
define strategies for all moments on go-to-market calendar.
- Leverage insights from best practice, competitive analysis,
consumer data and previous campaigns.
- Collaborate with teams across all apparel-related functions:
ensure plans are on strategy, that channels have sufficiently
supported the product and brand priorities and have sufficient
content to meet their needs.
- Define product priorities for all marketing moments working in
partnership with merchandising and styling.
- Build a strong and productive relationship with marketing
channel teams, project management and art direction.
- Maintain effective communication to ensure all relevant
departments are notified and included in planning and execution of
- Provide weekly updates to leadership team about project results
and go-forward plan for strategy-based testing throughout all the
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related area
- 4-6 years of relevant professional marketing experience
- Experience in brand marketing at a global brand strongly
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Ability to multitask and achieve deadlines in an efficient,
timely, and accurate manner
- Creative with a strategic mindset along with the ability to
turn concepts into action
- Strong relationship building and influence skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple projects independently with
- A change agent who is flexible, resilient, and able to thrive
in a dynamic, rapid paced environment
- Ability to navigate ambiguity & various aspects of
- Strong creative & analytical skills, ability to evaluate
multi-source data and draw global trends
- Ability to interact successfully with diverse individuals at
- Fashion or luxury experience as a marketer preferred
- Experience in golf marketing and/or interest in golf a plus
Working Conditions: This position primarily works in an office
environment. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods.
May be required to travel (domestic and international), as needed.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work
environment. - PXG believes in a diverse environment and is
committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination
for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a
person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry,
ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or
gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability,
citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed
services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected
under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with
Keywords: PXG, Scottsdale , PXG - Apparel Brand Marketing Manager (Scottsdale, Arizona), Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!