-Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local
companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
-Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social
Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
-Great Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit etc.
-Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale
Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky
is the limit!
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all company,
property and departmental policies and procedures.
- Talk with guests in a warm, professional manner to arrange their
- Coordinate special requests and follow up with Colleagues &
- Balance operational, administrative, and Colleague needs.
- Maintain "Open Table" on-line reservation system
- Drive and adjust menu engineering based off sales and applicable
- Work closley with culinary team to ensure a successful service
and guest experience
- Forecasting, scheudling and labor control
- Beverage cost management
- Establish working relationship with Concierge to ensure guests'
needs are met.
- Works without supervision to ensure operation is running
- Assist with preparation of Restaurant Event Orders as
- Attend designated meetings
- Assist with Silverware programming as Champion
- Assist with obtaining designated Avero reports
- Complete weekly potentials & Outlet Hours of Operations
- Assist with Scores & Trust you response
- Assist with INES hiring systems
- Assist with ARM request as needed
- Assist with corporate compliance in menus and practices
- Assist with online menu accuracy as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in a leadership role
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and
courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together,
supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience Feel
Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One