Posted on: September 20, 2022
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help
businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over
100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer
management tools. We're not your parent's phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom
industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology
more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their
toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature
Amazing Service -.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of
cloud communications. We don't study industry trends; we create
them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the
office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech
company - we're the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you're saying yes to an opportunity to
be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and
exciting opportunities ahead.
We're actively looking for amazing people like you to join our
Looking for a data-driven campaigns marketer to assist in the
creation of Nextiva's customer lifecycle management strategy. With
an emphasis on the email channel, the campaigns manager will help
to develop and execute comprehensive campaign plans, from initial
lead acquisition through customer renewals, that communicate
Nextiva's unique ability to use communication tools to transform
- Own the build, approvals, and execution of email campaigns
- Assist in the development and execution of multi-channel
campaign strategies to engage leads in the pipeline, as well as
onboard and nurture existing customers
- Execute lead generation and nurture campaigns that increase
brand awareness and top-of-funnel prospects and nurture middle and
bottom-funnel prospects to get them to convert and close.
- Execute customer campaigns across the lifecycle, focusing on
key goals of onboarding, product adoption, upsell, and
- Project manage all marketing campaigns, leading the inputs and
approvals across a variety of stakeholders and channel assets
- Analyze available data in order to identify and create audience
segments, for the purposes of targeted, customized nurture efforts
across all lead and customer types
- Manage campaign roadmaps, milestones, deliverables, and
results, establishing launch dates, target audiences, and tracking
- Work cross-functionally to understand market and business
insights that inform the campaign calendar and identify new growth
and engagement strategies
- Implement a testing schedule for continual optimizations,
through iterative testing, results reporting, and re-testing
- Analyze campaign performance, and report results to key
partners in the business and within marketing, in order to
determine campaign effectiveness and make adjustments as
- Communicate and coordinate to define to campaign elements with
key stakeholders, including sales enablement, web, SEO, content,
and brand teams
- 3-5 years in a marketing campaigns or email specialist role,
with a focus on customer and/or lead-generation activities
- Experience using email marketing tools to build and launch
emails and automations: Pardot, Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills: Proven ability to craft concise,
effective marketing communications to both internal and external
- Analytical thinking and the ability to clearly communicate
findings and solutions, both written and verbal, with limited
- Ability to shift focus quickly and thrive in a dynamic,
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate
cross-functionally with a strong focus on collaboration
- Experience using email marketing tools: Pardot, Marketing
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified
Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We're outpacing our
competitors, and it's an exciting time to join our team. If you're
looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential,
Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide
embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We're passionate about
upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and
simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values
and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an
impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture.
Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020
nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we've
earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva
participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law.
For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.
Keywords: Nextiva, Scottsdale , Campaigns Manager, Executive , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!